R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Now accepting Beyond Basics Class Entries

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Now accepting Beyond Basics Class Entries Empty
PostSubject: Now accepting Beyond Basics Class Entries   Now accepting Beyond Basics Class Entries EmptySun 15 Dec 2013 - 17:03

Please get your pictures in to me by the end of the day, if you have an Ella to enter for the contest. Please PM me your entries. Do not email them to me. I get hundreds of emails per day, and they may easily get lost in the shuffle.
So, Pm's through the forum only, please.

One full body
One Close up of face
One close up of hair

Contest will start as soon as all the entries are in.

If you need more time, let me know.

Good luck ladies! Winner will get a logo and a kit from me!!  whoohoo 
Back to top Go down
catnan

PostSubject: Contest time . ..    Now accepting Beyond Basics Class Entries EmptyTue 17 Dec 2013 - 4:55

Hi Lara,

Oh I'm not going to get finished  sad  - need another week or two to have a finished Ella!! All done on the painting but no hair yet . . .

Cheers
Catherine
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Now accepting Beyond Basics Class Entries   Now accepting Beyond Basics Class Entries EmptyTue 17 Dec 2013 - 10:33

Another member was not able to root either. Please send on what you have and just tie a bow on her head or put on a hat, and send in a close up of your choice....fingers, belly button, ears, etc.........
Back to top Go down
catnan

PostSubject: Re: Now accepting Beyond Basics Class Entries   Now accepting Beyond Basics Class Entries EmptyTue 17 Dec 2013 - 10:36

Thanks Lara! Will send through some pics . . .
Back to top Go down
LaRenna
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
LaRenna

PostSubject: Re: Now accepting Beyond Basics Class Entries   Now accepting Beyond Basics Class Entries EmptySat 21 Dec 2013 - 15:08

Good Morning to you, I was wondering when the voting will be started for the Beyond Basics Contest.
Thanks
Linda
Back to top Go down
Bornannew
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Bornannew

PostSubject: Re: Now accepting Beyond Basics Class Entries   Now accepting Beyond Basics Class Entries EmptySat 21 Dec 2013 - 15:18

Me too.  angelsmiley 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now accepting Beyond Basics Class Entries   Now accepting Beyond Basics Class Entries Empty

Back to top Go down

Now accepting Beyond Basics Class Entries
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Contests :: Beyond Basics Contest-
Jump to: