R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

urgent help ...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Annabella'sAngels
Toddler
Toddler
Annabella'sAngels

urgent help ...  Empty
PostSubject: urgent help ...    urgent help ...  EmptySun 29 May 2011 - 10:01

I am not certain if anyone will be able to heop out with this... but what happend is my class for middle eastern was not activated yet~ and did not know as today is the first time I was even able to get online. So busy with my little ones~ and I had a very painfull illness arise (huge ovarian cyst and hernia... OUCH)... anyway... finally online with limted time to start classes and I dont have my acces sad I emaied Lara.... and she will get to me as soon as she finds it... but.... Im stuck now. I have a copy of my invoice that I can share... thought perhaps someone else from REAL staff could activate me.... or email the e-book if there is one. Send me a message if you can lend a hand... then I will send you a copy of my paid in full invoice for the class.

sad tick tock... my little ones will be up soon~ and I will miss my chance~ crybaby
thankyou! worthy
Back to top Go down
http://www.annabellasangels.com
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

urgent help ...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: urgent help ...    urgent help ...  EmptySun 29 May 2011 - 10:14

Sorry Misty, only Lara can activate users. I'm sure she'll get to you as soon as possible. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com

urgent help ...
Page 1 of 1