R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ok....going to the urgent clinic

Go down 
+6
Lynknursery
barb
momiof4girlz
Lara
beverly
bearysweethearts
10 posters
AuthorMessage

ok....going to the urgent clinic Empty
PostSubject: ok....going to the urgent clinic   ok....going to the urgent clinic EmptyThu 3 Feb 2011 - 13:20

i know i was pretty sick with the last lung thing and really did intend to go to the dr, by the time i could get in i was doing much better. It lasted about 3 weeks. Well, i have had a relapse i guess,its much worse and im not doing well. My chest hurts so much. It started monday and by today i have so much pressure in my head it hurts to even move my eyes. my neck hurts, heck my hair hurts. I am not achy like the flu, just this lung thing. I really wasnt over the first one before the second one hit and it hit hard.
anyway, i will be fine but i have to get some meds, i cant even move and i dont have anyone here to take over all i do,i dont have time to be sick!lol
i will check in later today!
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: ok....going to the urgent clinic   ok....going to the urgent clinic EmptyThu 3 Feb 2011 - 13:47

Bless your heart Sarah,I know you are trying to help Lara, and help keep up with everything on the forum,I am sending prayers to you as well as Lara angelsmiley I pray you get better soon. Have a blessed day. loveyou! Hugs, Kathy
Back to top Go down
beverly
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: ok....going to the urgent clinic   ok....going to the urgent clinic EmptyThu 3 Feb 2011 - 16:28

Oh, Sarah, so sorry to hear you're feeling so ill. Try to get your medicine and rest.

Hope you feel much better soon.

Big hugs,
Beverly
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: ok....going to the urgent clinic   ok....going to the urgent clinic EmptyThu 3 Feb 2011 - 16:37

Oh, sweetie! Please keep us posted! Hope you feel better!! ok....going to the urgent clinic 571152
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ok....going to the urgent clinic   ok....going to the urgent clinic EmptyThu 3 Feb 2011 - 16:47

Thanks ladies, i am waiting for hubby to get the kids from school now, no telling how long i would be there at the clinic so felt it best to get the kids home first. Plus i babysit and the mom doesnt care if he is sick or if i am sick, she brings him anyway. Poor liitle guy has done a great job of keeping himself entertained....my oldest will take care of him when she gets in from school. At least the mom doesnt mind that!
UGH this is terrible.....i feel like mt cest is gonna explode with every cough and it just rips through me.....guess i should have gone the first time!
And no worries, stuff on my end will still be done on time. Hubby said he would step up and take care of wgat he needs. I havent left my couch much today. And its so cold!!!! Its 32 and gonna start falling again, and snow is expected....wish i could enjoy it sad

Lara, i am still praying for your hubby!!(and you as well wink )
Back to top Go down
momiof4girlz
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: ok....going to the urgent clinic   ok....going to the urgent clinic EmptyThu 3 Feb 2011 - 22:45

So sorry to hear your so sick. Make sure to get it checked out before it gets any worse. I hope you feel better soon loveyou! Hugs Barbi
Back to top Go down
barb
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barb

PostSubject: Re: ok....going to the urgent clinic   ok....going to the urgent clinic EmptyThu 3 Feb 2011 - 23:42

Thats not good at all that you are sick. I hope you will be feeling much better real soon. Ill pray for you and god bless you hun.
Barb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ok....going to the urgent clinic   ok....going to the urgent clinic EmptyFri 4 Feb 2011 - 0:51

ok...finally home. I have a nasty case of bronchitis so i am on antibiotics and have to use an inhaler to open my lungs. i am already feeling better.
wit a good night sleep tonight, and the ability to breath..lol...i should be feeling good tomorrrow! Now for the nyquil...omg that stuff is great! lol
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: ok....going to the urgent clinic   ok....going to the urgent clinic EmptyFri 4 Feb 2011 - 0:54

so glad the medication is helping and that you are feeling some improvement.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

PostSubject: Re: ok....going to the urgent clinic   ok....going to the urgent clinic EmptyFri 4 Feb 2011 - 1:24

Take care of yourself Sarah!!!! Hope you will feel better very soon!!!
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: ok....going to the urgent clinic   ok....going to the urgent clinic EmptyFri 4 Feb 2011 - 2:30

Hope you get better soon Sarah - make sure you have some relaxing time to recover!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: ok....going to the urgent clinic   ok....going to the urgent clinic EmptyFri 4 Feb 2011 - 10:03

It sounded like bronchitis to me also, but wasn't sure(that's why I'm not a doctor LOL). So glad you got the meds and will be on the mend in no time at all!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com

PostSubject: Re: ok....going to the urgent clinic   ok....going to the urgent clinic EmptyFri 4 Feb 2011 - 10:26

well i have been up since 6:30 and i am feeling so much better! not sure what they gave me but it opened me up and i feel like i can take on the world....lol....ok...maybe not that good, but at least my kids anyway, school was closed today because of weather......so....i will be entertaing my kidletts today!
thanks for all the well wishes, i dont have time to be sick, i have some imporant stuff to tend too! wink
Back to top Go down
darflynn
Toddler
Toddler
darflynn

PostSubject: Re: ok....going to the urgent clinic   ok....going to the urgent clinic EmptyFri 4 Feb 2011 - 10:32

Hey Sarah,

Glad to hear you are feeling better, don't do like I do...... and try and over do it... (did that sound right)

Anyway you need rest, take care of yourself!

Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: ok....going to the urgent clinic   ok....going to the urgent clinic EmptyFri 4 Feb 2011 - 10:33

Glad you're better! Now, go play with your kiddies!!! ok....going to the urgent clinic 162105
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ok....going to the urgent clinic   ok....going to the urgent clinic EmptyFri 4 Feb 2011 - 10:38

bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok....going to the urgent clinic   ok....going to the urgent clinic Empty

Back to top Go down

ok....going to the urgent clinic
Page 1 of 1