R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Urgent prayers needed

Go down 
+6
pmorris
rebecca
Lara
Poppy
sweetsherrie112
CuteAsAPixie
10 posters
AuthorMessage
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

Urgent prayers needed Empty
PostSubject: Urgent prayers needed   Urgent prayers needed EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 11:25

This came up on another forum. I am quoting:
"We have a member, Gina Smith of Nonies Angels, who does not post much
however, I just received a call from Cher who heard from a friend of Ginas
that she has been ill. She went to the doctor and they found a massive tumor
that was in her breast and is attached to her spine. At this point they
cannot find a surgeon who will operate on this. She needs our prayers."

Please be praying for Gina.

Also, this came from a friend yesterday, "Theresa & Kyle Arrington found their 9 month old son, Nile, lifeless
in his crib this morning. This is not a couple I know, but they need our prayers, too.
Thanks everyone,
Terri
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Urgent prayers needed   Urgent prayers needed EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 12:39

prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer Thank you hon ... sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Urgent prayers needed   Urgent prayers needed EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 13:53

Praying!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Urgent prayers needed   Urgent prayers needed EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 17:05

Oh my goodness, I have tears - there is too much sad news on the forum this morning - I will be praying also prayer
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: Urgent prayers needed   Urgent prayers needed EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 19:15

Thanks everyone for praying. I know God hears them all!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Urgent prayers needed   Urgent prayers needed EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 11:00

Gina has been in my prayers since I heard the news. I do want to contact her, but I am giving her a little time. She does not post here often, but for those of you who know her, you know what an incredible woman she is. Besides the health issues, I can only imagine what could happen to their income, if she is not well....she runs a daycare out her home and they are very dependent on her income....I just pray that all will turn out ok with her and with her family.

As for the Arlingtons...I do not know them, but any time there is a loss of a baby, I know that the tragedy is unbearable. I will pray for them and their family as well.
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Urgent prayers needed   Urgent prayers needed EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 11:03

loveyou! prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Urgent prayers needed   Urgent prayers needed EmptyMon 13 Dec 2010 - 11:42

Oh my dear, I did not know but I pray for her and will put her on the prayer list at church, please keep us updated if you can on her condition. May God be with her.

Urgent prayers needed Charer002
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: Urgent prayers needed   Urgent prayers needed EmptyMon 13 Dec 2010 - 12:45

Thanks, Rebecca. I will keep you updated. My heart just hurts for this family and I don't even know them....
Back to top Go down
pmorris
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
pmorris

PostSubject: Re: Urgent prayers needed   Urgent prayers needed EmptyMon 13 Dec 2010 - 14:20

It is so easy to get caught up in our own world and feel sorry for ourselves. When reading the prayer requests I really get brought back down to Earth and realize that that my problems are small compared to the burdens of others. I will pray for Gina and these parents. prayer I hope all turns out well for Gina. prayer
Back to top Go down
http://www.storkslandingrebornnursery.com
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: Urgent prayers needed   Urgent prayers needed EmptyMon 13 Dec 2010 - 15:05

Pam, I know what you mean......
Back to top Go down
beverly
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Urgent prayers needed   Urgent prayers needed EmptyFri 17 Dec 2010 - 19:17

Keeping them in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
kathys korner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kathys korner

PostSubject: Re: Urgent prayers needed   Urgent prayers needed EmptyFri 17 Dec 2010 - 22:21

pmorris wrote:
It is so easy to get caught up in our own world and feel sorry for ourselves. When reading the prayer requests I really get brought back down to Earth and realize that that my problems are small compared to the burdens of others. I will pray for Gina and these parents. prayer I hope all turns out well for Gina. prayer

I had the same thought of how lucky I am. So much pain in the world... prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/kathyskornernursery
darflynn
Toddler
Toddler
darflynn

PostSubject: Re: Urgent prayers needed   Urgent prayers needed EmptyWed 19 Jan 2011 - 16:04

Praying for Gina and her family prayer

Also for the Arlingtons, how sad prayer
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: Urgent prayers needed   Urgent prayers needed EmptyWed 19 Jan 2011 - 18:04

Update on Gina....
I got an email from her a few days ago. The first biopsy was benign... praise God! The dr. did say that the tumor was so large that another part of it could be malignant. There is also the issue of the removal of the tumor, which I don't think they have gotten an answer for. She asked that we keep praying.....
Terri
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Urgent prayers needed   Urgent prayers needed EmptyWed 19 Jan 2011 - 21:09

Still praying!
Back to top Go down
pmorris
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
pmorris

PostSubject: Re: Urgent prayers needed   Urgent prayers needed EmptyWed 19 Jan 2011 - 22:58

Anyone have an update? prayer prayer prayer
Back to top Go down
http://www.storkslandingrebornnursery.com
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: Urgent prayers needed   Urgent prayers needed EmptyWed 19 Jan 2011 - 23:41

Go to page 1... posted today..
Terri
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Urgent prayers needed   Urgent prayers needed EmptyFri 21 Jan 2011 - 2:28

Oh dear, I will certainly send my prayers up for Gina, and for the couple. I can feel their pain. It breaks my heart. Just put it in the Lords hands. Pray for his will. angelsmiley

Urgent prayers needed 2011logoready
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
barb
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barb

PostSubject: Re: Urgent prayers needed   Urgent prayers needed EmptyThu 3 Feb 2011 - 1:22

Ill pray for them too. My thoughts and paryers are with both of them and there families.
Back to top Go down
beverly
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Urgent prayers needed   Urgent prayers needed EmptyThu 3 Feb 2011 - 4:12

Keeping Gina in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urgent prayers needed   Urgent prayers needed Empty

Back to top Go down

Urgent prayers needed
Page 1 of 1