R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here are my dogs

Go down 
+2
SharonR
With Love Nursery
6 posters
AuthorMessage
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

Here are my dogs Empty
PostSubject: Here are my dogs   Here are my dogs EmptyWed 4 May 2011 - 17:10

this is my baby girl, cookie! She is the best Dog EVER!!! I have had her since I was 11 years old. Shes going to be 11 years old this november! shes becoming an old girl! But she is just so sweet and loving. Shes gentle and listens so well. She is a mixed breed. Part American Eskimo and Part Golden retriver! She is ususually really fluffy but I usually take her to get groomed and shaved.

Here are my dogs Cookie

This is my other dog Jake. He is a MONSTER! Sometimes I wish he would go away lol which is horrible to say, but my husband loves him. Jake is a year and a half. We got him in December of 2009 the weekend before my husband proposed to me. In fact, I was the one who begged my hubby to get him! Ironic... lol. I seen him in the window at a pet store in the mall and he was just too cute!!! Jake is American Eskimo, mixed with Pomeranian or you can call him and Eski-pom. Hes a yapper! and likes to chew up clothes, walls, furniture, my oven mits... lol Yes he is cute but dont let that face fool you. Hes a devil dog!!!! lol

Here are my dogs Jake
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

Here are my dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here are my dogs   Here are my dogs EmptyWed 4 May 2011 - 21:43

Every pack needs a yapper ... they are the dog that alerts the rest of the "pack" that someone needs to go take care of things. They'll usually be found standing as close to the door as possible for a quick get away. lol

Our yapper is a sheltie mix. She barks/yaps til the 120 great dane/golden retriever mix comes galloping out to see what all the fuss is about.

Your furry family members are beautiful!
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

Here are my dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here are my dogs   Here are my dogs EmptyWed 4 May 2011 - 21:44

Awww look at those cute little furry ears! I love animals and your fur babies are gorgeous bigsmile
Back to top Go down
stonehillnursery
stonehillnursery

Here are my dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here are my dogs   Here are my dogs EmptyWed 4 May 2011 - 21:50

oh , they are good and cute looking babies... bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

Here are my dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here are my dogs   Here are my dogs EmptyWed 4 May 2011 - 23:17

Your dogs are cute!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
kimesue8
Toddler
Toddler
kimesue8

Here are my dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here are my dogs   Here are my dogs EmptyWed 4 May 2011 - 23:38

Beautiful dogie hamsterdance I have a grandma dog too her name is coco she is a Aussy she will be 15 this year. crybaby I also have 2 Mini Schnauzers Hayley Bug and Lee John and a fiest named Squirrel.Where i am a dog Groomer every one think i need a house full lol bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Here are my dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here are my dogs   Here are my dogs Empty

Back to top Go down

Here are my dogs
Page 1 of 1