R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ain't Nothing but a hound dog!!

Go down 
+3
Lara
Poppy
rebecca
7 posters
AuthorMessage
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

Ain't Nothing but a hound dog!! Empty
PostSubject: Ain't Nothing but a hound dog!!   Ain't Nothing but a hound dog!! EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010 - 16:14

This is my most stubborn Bassett, she makes me open the door twice before entering a room, so bossy but so loved. Hope you like her. :D
Ain't Nothing but a hound dog!! Photosforniceboardforum003
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing but a hound dog!!   Ain't Nothing but a hound dog!! EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010 - 16:33

Awww she is so cute! I love her long ears :D thanks for sharing a pic of her.
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: My Best Friend Rosco on Sunday morning*   Ain't Nothing but a hound dog!! EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010 - 22:03

This is me and my dog rosco who is now 9 years old, he is very smart and knows his words well so sometimes I have to spell them to keep him from knowing the conversation. Now thats smart isn't it. I think all animals are infact smart and hope everyone will adopt one from a shelter. You may find the best friend you can have. Hope you enjoy. :D
Ain't Nothing but a hound dog!! Photosforniceboardforum001
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing but a hound dog!!   Ain't Nothing but a hound dog!! EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010 - 22:08

Awww Rosco is very cute!! He sounds very smart :D One of our dogs is very intelligent too, and very mischevious! It's nice to see a pic of you too, now I know who I am chatting with :D love your pics, I better get some of mine on here too!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing but a hound dog!!   Ain't Nothing but a hound dog!! EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010 - 23:02

Oh, Bassets are my favorite! I have had several of them myself. Just the sweetest things, aren't they?
Back to top Go down
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing but a hound dog!!   Ain't Nothing but a hound dog!! EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010 - 11:58

Both of these furbabies are sweet!!!!!! Love furbabies!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing but a hound dog!!   Ain't Nothing but a hound dog!! EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010 - 14:24

So cute!!! My house dog is pretty smart! but he also think he is a human! He is a mix breed and he was a rescue, on his way from his family to be put down due to an injury....we (with help from my mom first) saved him! We love him!!
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Nothing but a hound dog!   Ain't Nothing but a hound dog!! EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010 - 20:35

Lara wrote:
Oh, Bassets are my favorite! I have had several of them myself. Just the sweetest things, aren't they?

Thanks* It is so funny how Bassets are like little kids, Mine (Dottie) thinks the whole world is a circus and she is the clown. I had her fixed and she has never had puppys, I couldn't handle two like her.Lol. ☀
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Nothing but a hound dog!   Ain't Nothing but a hound dog!! EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010 - 20:43

Dreamweaver wrote:
So cute!!! My house dog is pretty smart! but he also think he is a human! He is a mix breed and he was a rescue, on his way from his family to be put down due to an injury....we (with help from my mom first) saved him! We love him!!

Oh, I am so glad you saved him* I think there' a special place for people who rescue animals* Thank you alot! :bom:
Back to top Go down
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing but a hound dog!!   Ain't Nothing but a hound dog!! EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010 - 21:17

Both of your fur babies brought a smile to my face. I heard on the news today that some dogs have the intelligence of a 2 year old and know 100-150 words. I now believe you have spell bisquit, and out and walk. That is so funny.
Back to top Go down
Rey Ward
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Very cute Hound Dog.   Ain't Nothing but a hound dog!! EmptySun 24 Jan 2010 - 4:38

My service dog Sweetie used to play with one named Rosie until Rosie grew older and wasnt interested in play anymore. Sweetie is now 11 and I taught her to go up and down esculators and to keep me from falling down. Luckily she has the Austrailian Sheepdog herding skills so she caught on fast. My cat, Mojo Romeo, actually wakes me, if my breathing stops in the night, by licking me awake. Pets are wonderful and you have a very nice looking one. I love every one's pictures and I believe the average ddog has a two year old intellegence. Some have up to a four year old. When a dog knows to bark when someone screams or to help them out of a hole that they cannot figure out how to get out of that is smart. Sweety did this and started pointing and pulling at arms and legs to move until I could get out. I was flat on my back in a 2 1/2 -3 foot hole. She has saved my life many times.
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: My Hound-dog the couch potatoe**   Ain't Nothing but a hound dog!! EmptySat 30 Jan 2010 - 2:20

Dottie breaks all the rules in our house! We call her a couch potatoe. She will not move until she gets ready. :roll:
Ain't Nothing but a hound dog!! 000_4473
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing but a hound dog!!   Ain't Nothing but a hound dog!! EmptySat 30 Jan 2010 - 2:21

Awww look at her big ears! she is sooo cute :D
Back to top Go down
Patricia Diane
Toddler
Toddler
Patricia Diane

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing but a hound dog!!   Ain't Nothing but a hound dog!! EmptySat 30 Jan 2010 - 4:43

Love the dog pictures! Isn't it amazing how our animals (fur babies) are like children. We have always had a dog, they are so much company and great companions. I hope everyone who has a
fur baby will post pictures, and tell us something about them. :cheers:
Back to top Go down
http://wildrose_dwhite@yahoo.com
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: dogs & words   Ain't Nothing but a hound dog!! EmptySat 30 Jan 2010 - 12:41

Lyndies*Lovies wrote:
Both of your fur babies brought a smile to my face. I heard on the news today that some dogs have the intelligence of a 2 year old and know 100-150 words. I now believe you have spell bisquit, and out and walk. That is so funny.
Its so true Lyndies*Lovies, they really understand words and lots of them,not my Rosco is so keen on listerning that I spell most of the words like ,go,store,BALL,treat,and want. Its so funny on the word Ball rosco looks high and low looking for it, even if I spell it.lol. He is my whole wide world though. ☀
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing but a hound dog!!   Ain't Nothing but a hound dog!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ain't Nothing but a hound dog!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Non-Reborn Forums :: Pets, pets,pets!!!-
Jump to: