R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BD Contest Rules

Go down 
+3
pmorris
rebecca
Lara
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

BD Contest Rules Empty
PostSubject: BD Contest Rules   BD Contest Rules EmptyTue 26 Apr 2011 - 20:27

OK, it's almost that time!!!! whoohoo
For all of those who participated in the Oh! You Beautiful Doll Contest, it is almost time to start thinking about pictures and the contest!
You must use Ilaria kit for the contest. Please send in 2 photos. One full length, and one close up of the face. If your hair is rooted, please put a hat on your baby for the close up. We want to be judging on the painting, and not the rooting. bigsmile

Pictures must be submitted to be through a PM on the forum. I will start accepting pictures May 13th and will take up up until May 15th noon EST.

The winner of the Just Born Contest is not allowed to participate in the contest. Winner of the contest will win a Faith kit, which can be used for the Alabama workshop, if you plan on going, or you can just paint this pretty one for fun. She is one of the new kits by Shawna Clymer and will be released next month.

Good luck, ladies!!!!

How many ladies are planning on entering this contest????
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

BD Contest Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: BD Contest Rules   BD Contest Rules EmptyTue 26 Apr 2011 - 20:43

Oh good because I don't have my Ilaria rooted yet and can stick a hat on for the photos bald . I know I still have time to finish her before the deadline and I am so in love with the class on the BD skintone, it is amazing to be able to learn such different skintones. I am excited about the Alabama event and will maybe get those photo's soon to post. Thanks Lara for the heads up on the class contest photos. coffee?

BD Contest Rules 2011logoready
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

BD Contest Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: BD Contest Rules   BD Contest Rules EmptyTue 26 Apr 2011 - 21:00

rebecca wrote:
Oh good because I don't have my Ilaria rooted yet and can stick a hat on for the photos bald . I know I still have time to finish her before the deadline and I am so in love with the class on the BD skintone, it is amazing to be able to learn such different skintones. I am excited about the Alabama event and will maybe get those photo's soon to post. Thanks Lara for the heads up on the class contest photos. coffee?

Yes, I'd love some photos, so I can use a few to advirtise!
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

BD Contest Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: BD Contest Rules   BD Contest Rules EmptyTue 26 Apr 2011 - 22:11

Okay, I got to put Her together tomorrow and maybe get some photos to you by weeks end. I hope. thankyou!

Back to top Go down

BD Contest Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: BD Contest Rules   BD Contest Rules EmptyTue 26 Apr 2011 - 22:13

Im tryin! LOL Im so behind in the classes! LOL
Back to top Go down
pmorris
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
pmorris

BD Contest Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: BD Contest Rules   BD Contest Rules EmptyTue 26 Apr 2011 - 23:35

Thanks for the heads up, time is passing so quickly! She is painted but still in parts. I must focus!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.storkslandingrebornnursery.com
Chrysalis
Toddler
Toddler
Chrysalis

BD Contest Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: BD Contest Rules   BD Contest Rules EmptySat 30 Apr 2011 - 1:46

Lara, I plan to enter the contest. Haven't started my baby yet though, details, details.... oho
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

BD Contest Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: BD Contest Rules   BD Contest Rules EmptySat 30 Apr 2011 - 16:00

Lara wrote:
rebecca wrote:

Yes, I'd love some photos, so I can use a few to advirtise!

Okay now that the storm has passed I will get those photos ready today, I am just about there on getting her all put together, just had to wait on a few things. Maybe by the days end or early morning. Thanks Lara.

bigsmile BD Contest Rules 2011logoready
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

BD Contest Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: BD Contest Rules   BD Contest Rules EmptySat 14 May 2011 - 1:14

Lara, I sent some emails to you today with body and head photos of my Ilaria. Sorry, couldn't figure out how to pm photos through the forum. I have loved learning Beautiful Doll! It is amazing how the porcelain complexion was created from the original peachy color of the vinyl. This complexion has reminded me of when my nieces and nephews were babies. They were all towhead blonds and their skin tones were so delicate. Thanks for teaching us this great new palette! thankyou! worthy whoohoo happyhappy bravo wave bigsmile
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

BD Contest Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: BD Contest Rules   BD Contest Rules EmptySat 14 May 2011 - 1:58

I didn't take the class but am really excited to see everyone's finished babies!!!! I think these contests are pretty cool and something to look forward to at the end of a class. hamsterdance
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

BD Contest Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: BD Contest Rules   BD Contest Rules EmptySat 14 May 2011 - 10:40

Well, so far the entries are all....can I say it? BEAUTIFUL! I think this will be very hard to judge. As of today, there are just 4 entires. They are all stunning.

You need photobucket to get pics on here. At least that is the easiest way. If you upload to photobucket, just copy and paste the url in your pm and it will show up.
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

BD Contest Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: BD Contest Rules   BD Contest Rules EmptySat 14 May 2011 - 13:53

Thanks Lara, I have Photobucket. My main problem is my iPad, I need flash drive, which iPad doesn't do. But every time I use the desktop, I work at trying to post pictures, I'll get there someday, don't worry. Hey, I figured out how to get my Photobucket link down there! It's a start! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Patricia Diane
Toddler
Toddler
Patricia Diane

BD Contest Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: BD Contest Rules   BD Contest Rules EmptySat 14 May 2011 - 20:30

I am also doing the Ilaria kit but running so behind! Just when I think things are running smoothly to get my doll finished
for the contest, something comes along and interrupts me. I doubt that I will make this contest either Lara, sorry I was really trying. I can't wait to see all the beautiful kits the ladies have done!
hamsterdance hamsterdance hamsterdance
Back to top Go down
http://wildrose_dwhite@yahoo.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

BD Contest Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: BD Contest Rules   BD Contest Rules EmptyMon 16 May 2011 - 9:10

Voting will start on the 17th. I need a day or 2 to get the pictures organized. Thank you all for your submissions. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BD Contest Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: BD Contest Rules   BD Contest Rules Empty

Back to top Go down

BD Contest Rules
Page 1 of 1