R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My son was in an accident yesterday...

Go down 
+2
Karen
CuteAsAPixie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

My son was in an accident yesterday... Empty
PostSubject: My son was in an accident yesterday...   My son was in an accident yesterday... EmptyTue 19 Apr 2011 - 21:18

Please pray for my son, John. He's 28 and crushed off the end of his finger yesterday at work in a horse related accident. He works for a horse vet and his finger got caught between the horse and a 2x4. They think he may have tendon damage. I was in the ER with him all yesterday. He will see the surgeon tomorrow at 2:00 and they are planning to do the surgery later on in the evening we think. My husband is having a dental procedure in the morning at 8 a.m. and I am having a nerve block in my neck on Friday. The recovery beds are all gonna be full over here... Thanks, everyone...
Terri
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: My son was in an accident yesterday...   My son was in an accident yesterday... EmptyTue 19 Apr 2011 - 21:47

Terri, I will keep ALL of you in my prayers! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com

PostSubject: Re: My son was in an accident yesterday...   My son was in an accident yesterday... EmptyTue 19 Apr 2011 - 22:19

My goodness Terrie! My prayers are with you all!!!
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: My son was in an accident yesterday...   My son was in an accident yesterday... EmptyTue 19 Apr 2011 - 22:49

I am so sorry and I will certainly pray for John,, angelsmiley
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: My son was in an accident yesterday...   My son was in an accident yesterday... EmptyTue 19 Apr 2011 - 22:58

Thanks everyone. It really gives me comfort to know my dolly friends are praying for me!
Back to top Go down
hazel_may(Janie)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
hazel_may(Janie)

PostSubject: Re: My son was in an accident yesterday...   My son was in an accident yesterday... EmptyWed 20 Apr 2011 - 0:58

I will be praying for all 3 of you to have successful procedures! prayer
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: My son was in an accident yesterday...   My son was in an accident yesterday... EmptyWed 20 Apr 2011 - 8:38

Boy, when it rains it pours, hu? I will be keeping all of you in my prayers!! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: My son was in an accident yesterday...   My son was in an accident yesterday... EmptyWed 20 Apr 2011 - 8:48

My mind has really been on Kathy and my sister in law and trying to keep it all in perspective. I know things could be worse and I have to take it one day at a time... Thanks for the prayers. I have peace about it..
Back to top Go down
momiof4girlz
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: My son was in an accident yesterday...   My son was in an accident yesterday... EmptyWed 20 Apr 2011 - 9:27

prayer Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers! Speedy recovery for all! loveyou! Hugs Barbi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My son was in an accident yesterday...   My son was in an accident yesterday... Empty

Back to top Go down

My son was in an accident yesterday...
Page 1 of 1