R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New to this forum

Go down 
+5
Lynknursery
Second Star
Lara
Poppy
barb
9 posters
AuthorMessage
barb
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barb

New to this forum Empty
PostSubject: New to this forum   New to this forum EmptySat 16 Jan 2010 - 4:06

Hi Im Barb, Im new to this forum and just thought I would introduce myself. I have been reborning for nearly three years now and love it. I did the noe class previously which was great and am doing the yarie premmie class and the asian class which I am looking forward to. Nice to meet everyone and sure I will love it here.
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

New to this forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this forum   New to this forum EmptySat 16 Jan 2010 - 4:25

Hi Barb, welcome to the forum :D I am from New Zealand so not far from you! I am also doing the premmie class and the asian class, looking forward to doing them. Have you picked the kits that you are going to do yet?
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

New to this forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this forum   New to this forum EmptySat 16 Jan 2010 - 10:42

Hi Barb! So good to have you here! I am hoping for Feb 1st. I know everyone is waiting patiently for the preemie class to start....Very anxious for these cute little kits!
Anyway, make yourself at home!

Last edited by Lara on Thu 21 Jan 2010 - 10:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

New to this forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this forum   New to this forum EmptySat 16 Jan 2010 - 12:47

Hi Barb,
Welcome back!! Since you have already taken one class, you know it will be great!
Welcome to you again!!
Back to top Go down
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

New to this forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this forum   New to this forum EmptySat 16 Jan 2010 - 13:25

Welcome Barb and it's nice to have you back around!!!!!
Back to top Go down
barb
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barb

New to this forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this forum   New to this forum EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010 - 0:15

Thankyou everyone, I loved the other class so am excited about the others. I like it that you can take your time too which is great. Im doing the jack premmie class and for the asian class Im going to do Li-Hua. i havnt done a asian baby before so am excited about that and just love the tamie yarie babies they are all so adorable.
Hugs Barb
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

New to this forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this forum   New to this forum EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010 - 1:39

Hi Barb, Welcome, I am also doing the asian class and looking forward to it starting.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
angelicbundles
angelicbundles

New to this forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this forum   New to this forum EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010 - 1:46

Hi Barb! Welcome to the forum! Can't wait to get started on the next class! Preemie's are so much fun to do and I've only done one Asian baby before, Kyoko and what fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/angelicbundles
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

New to this forum Empty
PostSubject: New to this forum   New to this forum EmptyFri 22 Jan 2010 - 0:25

Hello Barb and Welcome to the best ever forum of ladys. My name is Rebecca and I am fairly new, well I have done one class so just looking forward to the next on. Good to have you onboard. :cheers:
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
live4trauma
Toddler
Toddler
live4trauma

New to this forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this forum   New to this forum EmptyWed 3 Feb 2010 - 12:37

Hello Barb and welcome back. Also took the Noe class. Will be doing the Asian class with you. Just wanted to say hey. Debbie
Back to top Go down
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

New to this forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this forum   New to this forum EmptySun 7 Feb 2010 - 5:23

Hi Barb,

Welcome and what kit are you doing for Yarie. I'm doing Jack and got a little shock that instead of 15 he is 12. I'm not disappointed that he is 12 -I just didn't pay enough attention. These tiny babies shouldn't take too long. Tiny clothes are another problem.

I've never heard of the town you are in Mallaya? (Spelling is not my strong point). Are you like I am - really far from craft/hobby/reborn supplies? If it weren't for the web and Lara, I'd be lost.

I'm reborning Suri and I hope Liu for the Asian class. It will be nice to compare because there aren't a whole bunch of Asian reborns to look at.
Back to top Go down
barb
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barb

New to this forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this forum   New to this forum EmptySun 7 Feb 2010 - 9:03

Thanks for your lovely welcome Lyn, Michelle, Rebecca, Debbie and Lyndie. I am doing Jack for the premmie class. I love the yarie babies they are so awsome and for the asian class im doing Li- Hua. I live on a farm but we are only about half a hour from the shops so its not too bad, but I buy all of my doll supplies online. The post office are kept very busy with parcels lol.......
Back to top Go down
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

New to this forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this forum   New to this forum EmptySun 7 Feb 2010 - 14:17

Barb,

I see that you are just north of Adelaide. Somewhere, on here, I posted that DH and I drove from Brisbane to Melbourne, but it was really Adelaide. We loved our trip, but my memory is a bit foggy because I had just gotten news that my brother died. I barely got to see Adelaide, because I had to fly out the next morning to attend his funeral. What I did see during daylight was the area in the north and it was so beautiful. We would have been within 28k (17.5 miles) of Mallala.

It's been almost 12 years and we have renewed our passports just in order to be able to return. Haven't convinced DH yet. He was there for months working and got to see a whole lot more than I. I actually have a 106 page oversize map book of Australia and I want to visit every page!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New to this forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this forum   New to this forum Empty

Back to top Go down

New to this forum
Page 1 of 1