R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prayers for my marine nephews

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Prayers for my marine nephews Empty
PostSubject: Prayers for my marine nephews   Prayers for my marine nephews EmptyWed 2 Mar 2011 - 16:24

My olderst nephew, he is 22, married with a daughter, he was deployed last month. His younger brother, 21, also married with a son, being deployed in 4 days. THey are in afganastan. The older one gone for 6 months and the younger for 8 months.
PLEASE pray God is with them and keeps them safe and bring them home whole and safe to thier families!
And pray for their young families, especially these babies of theirs, both are 2 yrs old and having a VERY difficult time with their daddies being away. Its so hard on them and their young moms must deal everyday with the tears of their babies wanting their daddies. It breaks my heart!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sweetlilangelsnursery
sweetlilangelsnursery

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my marine nephews   Prayers for my marine nephews EmptyWed 2 Mar 2011 - 19:07

I will say a prayer every night for there safe return home. My son in-law was gone for 18 months and it was the longest 18 mo. of my life. I thank the lord everyday that Mike came home safe and sound.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetlilangels.com
joa44
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my marine nephews   Prayers for my marine nephews EmptyThu 3 Mar 2011 - 0:21

i pray for all of our soldiers out there fighting for our freedom and otheres.......
.......It is important for them to come home safe..........
GOD BLESS THE ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
tonya575
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
tonya575

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my marine nephews   Prayers for my marine nephews EmptyThu 3 Mar 2011 - 23:41

Prayers are going out to them and the entire family's My son-in-law will be deployed in oct. it is my youngest daughters hasband and they have two small girls. I will pray for all of them daily!!!!! God bless you and your family!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.trapplestendertots.com/

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my marine nephews   Prayers for my marine nephews EmptyMon 14 Mar 2011 - 13:46

Thank you all for praying for my nephews. Its been hard on their familes. My younger nephews little boy is 2, he talked to his daddy by phone lastnight. He cried and was saying daddy you need to come home, its time to go night night! SO sad! My heart breaks for these babies who are so missing their daddies! sad
Back to top Go down
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my marine nephews   Prayers for my marine nephews EmptyMon 14 Mar 2011 - 23:11

Sarah Beth they will both be added to my VERY LONG list of service members who are in harm's way. We have never been
the same since Patrick (our 26 yr. old baby) spent 18 mo in Iraq...and he is not the same either. This has gone on long enuff!
This, like all wars is affecting many many generations........it is so sad.

See if they can get a Skype hookup through the morale people at their bases....tell them to request it. They are paid for from donations by supporters in the states. A lot of it goes unrequested. That would let the kids SEE daddy which is so important at their young ages!

hugs
joy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my marine nephews   Prayers for my marine nephews Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayers for my marine nephews
Page 1 of 1