R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Here From Winnipeg Canada

Go down 
+9
pmorris
Poppy
kathys korner
Pam in Florida
Desi
keli
Karen
sweetlilangelsnursery
linda800
13 posters
AuthorMessage
linda800

New Here From Winnipeg Canada Empty
PostSubject: New Here From Winnipeg Canada   New Here From Winnipeg Canada EmptySat 19 Feb 2011 - 0:19

Hi Eveyone My name is Linda From Winnipeg Man Canada. I'm learning the art of reborning Still trying to finish my first kit.
Back to top Go down
sweetlilangelsnursery
sweetlilangelsnursery

PostSubject: Re: New Here From Winnipeg Canada   New Here From Winnipeg Canada EmptySat 19 Feb 2011 - 0:23

welcome Linda. You have come to the right place. The ladies here are very helpful and Lara is the best teacher. I look forward to getting to know you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetlilangels.com
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: New Here From Winnipeg Canada   New Here From Winnipeg Canada EmptySat 19 Feb 2011 - 0:44

Welcome, Linda! Lara's classes will really help you learn the fine art of reborning. Glad you joined us!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
linda800

PostSubject: Re: New Here From Winnipeg Canada   New Here From Winnipeg Canada EmptySat 19 Feb 2011 - 0:58

Thank you ladies . I know I will like it here I belong to another reborn forum also the ladies on there are also very helpful . I want to take the classes they have on here and get to learn everything to do with reborning.
Back to top Go down
keli
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
keli

PostSubject: Re: New Here From Winnipeg Canada   New Here From Winnipeg Canada EmptySat 19 Feb 2011 - 1:12

welcome Linda, glad to have you here. We're getting ready to start the 'Just Born' class. It's my very first and I am ssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited! There is so much to learn from all these great ladies, and tons of information here. I'm sure you'll love it. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Desi
Toddler
Toddler
Desi

PostSubject: Re: New Here From Winnipeg Canada   New Here From Winnipeg Canada EmptySat 19 Feb 2011 - 2:28

welcome
Back to top Go down
Pam in Florida
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Pam in Florida

PostSubject: Re: New Here From Winnipeg Canada   New Here From Winnipeg Canada EmptySat 19 Feb 2011 - 8:34

welcome welcome welcome Glad that you are going to join us. This is a great group of very helpful ladies angelsmiley
Back to top Go down
kathys korner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kathys korner

PostSubject: Re: New Here From Winnipeg Canada   New Here From Winnipeg Canada EmptySat 19 Feb 2011 - 13:40

whoohoo welcome whoohoo
You will love it here...and Lara's classes are the best! Plus, everyone is so helpful and willing to share their ideas and secrets. Don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it! Can't wait to see you babies!
loveyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/kathyskornernursery
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: New Here From Winnipeg Canada   New Here From Winnipeg Canada EmptySat 19 Feb 2011 - 17:02

welcome to the forum Linda wave
Back to top Go down
pmorris
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
pmorris

PostSubject: Re: New Here From Winnipeg Canada   New Here From Winnipeg Canada EmptySat 19 Feb 2011 - 19:06

welcome welcome Hi Linda, very nice to meet you. Can't wait to see your first born. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://www.storkslandingrebornnursery.com
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: New Here From Winnipeg Canada   New Here From Winnipeg Canada EmptySun 20 Feb 2011 - 21:43

Hello, and welcome Linda!! welcome you came to the right forum to learn,There is always someone to help, you will love it here!! happyforyou! hugs, Kathy
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: New Here From Winnipeg Canada   New Here From Winnipeg Canada EmptyMon 21 Feb 2011 - 1:45

Hello Linda welcome its good to have you with us** bigsmile

New Here From Winnipeg Canada 2011logoready
New Here From Winnipeg Canada Charer002New Here From Winnipeg Canada Lg2candi
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
audrey
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
audrey

PostSubject: Re: New Here From Winnipeg Canada   New Here From Winnipeg Canada EmptySat 26 Feb 2011 - 16:45

Sorry Linda. Somehow I missed your post as a newbie. Welcome to the forum. You will love it here.

Baby hugs,
Audrey
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedollmaker2nursery.com
Take Me Home Nursery
Crawler
Crawler
Take Me Home Nursery

PostSubject: Re: New Here From Winnipeg Canada   New Here From Winnipeg Canada EmptySat 26 Feb 2011 - 17:41

welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Here From Winnipeg Canada   New Here From Winnipeg Canada Empty

Back to top Go down

New Here From Winnipeg Canada
Page 1 of 1