R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A family I don't even know

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

A family I don't even know Empty
PostSubject: A family I don't even know   A family I don't even know EmptyFri 21 Jan 2011 - 2:43

Ladys I just want you to keep this family in your prayers, I don't know there name but they are homeless, I prepair food for the needy once a week at the local salvation army and while I was delivering the food I had cooked I was so heart broken to see them standing there outside in the cold waiting for the doors to open up to eat, I looked at their faces and it just was overwhelming to see the sadness, the small child just was wearing rags and the mother had no coat on and it was so cold. Have you ever looked into the face of a hungry child and just could not do a thing. I am just going to start sending my husband to deliver the food because my heart just can't take that. thanks for your prayers.

A family I don't even know 2011logoready
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
joa44
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: A family I don't even know   A family I don't even know EmptyFri 21 Jan 2011 - 9:12

I will add all of the homeless to my prayers more,,,Sometime the empathy that we feel for people is so strong and heartbreaking
Shows how big your heart is....bless your heart....
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: A family I don't even know   A family I don't even know EmptyFri 21 Jan 2011 - 10:28

This is an incredible song, if you haven't heard it. Please listen, and pray about it.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR57M80-rzE
Back to top Go down
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

PostSubject: Re: A family I don't even know   A family I don't even know EmptyFri 21 Jan 2011 - 10:31

There is pain and suffering in so many areas of the world. Reminders of the blessing that we each have everyday and that we need to give our thanks for no matter now small. Thanks that there are places such as Salvation Army to offer help and comfort, and Thanks also that people such as yourself Rebecca give of theirself!

Take heart that you can't save the world. Even if the wieght might be upon your shoulders. But you can make a difference one step at the time. I am certain that this family was happy you were there, that you gave the hope for the day, that you did touch their lives.

Hugs of encouragement sent your way! Prayers for comfort and strength for you and this family. Thanks that there are people with loving hearts still in our world!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A family I don't even know   A family I don't even know Empty

Back to top Go down

A family I don't even know
Page 1 of 1