R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

These babies are all soooo gorgeous!!!

Go down 
+4
Joy Franklin
3crazkidz
Karen
Lara
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

These babies are all soooo gorgeous!!! Empty
PostSubject: These babies are all soooo gorgeous!!!   These babies are all soooo gorgeous!!! EmptyMon 17 Jan 2011 - 11:53

I just want to say that this is by far the best group of enteries we have ever had (and the largest!) You all did such a wonderful job and all of the babies are so unique! I just love that!!!! All of you should be so proud!!! I can't even bring myself to vote yet, because I simply cannot choose just 2!!!!!! weeeeee! clapclap
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: These babies are all soooo gorgeous!!!   These babies are all soooo gorgeous!!! EmptyMon 17 Jan 2011 - 12:03

With 2 groups, how is the voting going to work to find a winner? Same or a little different?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: These babies are all soooo gorgeous!!!   These babies are all soooo gorgeous!!! EmptyMon 17 Jan 2011 - 12:53

We usually have 2 groups...just usually not 10 in each group. The most we had previously was 19 for the Asain class. Everyone votes once in each group. Whoever has the most counted voted wins. This is only effecting the second place winner, I guess, as it would seem person from each group will either win forst place or first runner up.

It's the same way we have always done it.
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: These babies are all soooo gorgeous!!!   These babies are all soooo gorgeous!!! EmptyMon 17 Jan 2011 - 12:56

Oh! Okay, I was just here for one contest and it was the Fussy class with like just a few entries so I wasn't sure. Thanks for explaining that to me! Good luck everybody!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
3crazkidz
Toddler
Toddler
3crazkidz

PostSubject: aa contest    These babies are all soooo gorgeous!!! EmptyMon 17 Jan 2011 - 17:02

how do you vote for the babys
Back to top Go down
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: These babies are all soooo gorgeous!!!   These babies are all soooo gorgeous!!! EmptyMon 17 Jan 2011 - 17:37

I am curious as to how to vote also.
All I have is the results of others votes, no place to place MY vote. I think there may be
a glitch here somewhere. lol

Can someone help?

these are by far the nicest babies we have had all together ever. Beautiful jobs everyone!

joy
Back to top Go down
kathys korner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kathys korner

PostSubject: Re: These babies are all soooo gorgeous!!!   These babies are all soooo gorgeous!!! EmptyMon 17 Jan 2011 - 18:13

What if my first two favorites are in the same group?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/kathyskornernursery
dbavaria
Toddler
Toddler
dbavaria

PostSubject: Re: These babies are all soooo gorgeous!!!   These babies are all soooo gorgeous!!! EmptyMon 17 Jan 2011 - 23:32

VERY well done ladies! I love all the different shades of skintone!!!! Cute! Cute! Cute! Bravo! These babies are all soooo gorgeous!!! 343208
Back to top Go down
http://www.preciouscargonursery.com
audrey
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
audrey

PostSubject: Re: These babies are all soooo gorgeous!!!   These babies are all soooo gorgeous!!! EmptyWed 19 Jan 2011 - 3:50

This was a very difficult decision for voting. All The babies are gorgeous. I almost hated to vote for any one, but did it anyway in the spirit of the contest. Way to go, Ladies! Those babies are wonderful!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedollmaker2nursery.com
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

PostSubject: Re: These babies are all soooo gorgeous!!!   These babies are all soooo gorgeous!!! EmptyThu 20 Jan 2011 - 22:57

Great babies and tough voting!!!!!!! Everyone had wonderful entries!!!! Congrats to you all!!!!

clapclap weeeeee! clapclap weeeeee! clapclap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: These babies are all soooo gorgeous!!!   These babies are all soooo gorgeous!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

These babies are all soooo gorgeous!!!
Page 1 of 1