R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New here...taking winter class

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
handy denise
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
handy denise

New here...taking winter class Empty
PostSubject: New here...taking winter class   New here...taking winter class EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009 - 11:52

Hi everyone, I am Denise Marchetti. Some of the names here I recognise and I hope to get to know all of you better. I have been reborning since May 2005. I have 2 grown children and have 3 wonderful grandsons who are in there teens and 1 precious granddaughter who is almost 3( in January). I love everything about babies and want to learn all I can about reborning, so I will be taking the winter session and making Quinn...I can hardly wait...I saw his proto type...wow do I want one bad...
I am a crafter at heart and can do a bit of everything but these days I am mostly knitting and some crochetting and reborning. I call my self Handy Denise as there are so many Denise's in the dolly world. I was selling crafts before I ever started reborning under Hand"D"creations so i just added Darling by Denise of Hand"D"creations for the dolls.
dolly hugs Denise
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/handdcreations/
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: New here...taking winter class   New here...taking winter class EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009 - 12:33

So glad you are taking the Yarie preemie class with us! i am very excited for these little ones also. Be sure to show off some of your knitting in the boutique section, too! we would all love to see!!! :D
Back to top Go down
handy denise
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
handy denise

PostSubject: Re: New here...taking winter class   New here...taking winter class EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009 - 12:37

thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New here...taking winter class   New here...taking winter class EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009 - 18:22

Welcome! YOu will enjoy the class! Lara is great!
Back to top Go down
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

PostSubject: Re: New here...taking winter class   New here...taking winter class EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009 - 18:39

Welcome Denise. I think you are going to love class. I will also be dong a Quinn in the Yarie preemie class!!!!!
Back to top Go down
handy denise
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
handy denise

PostSubject: Re: New here...taking winter class   New here...taking winter class EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009 - 19:54

Thanks for the warm welcome.
Back to top Go down
RoseBlossomAngels
Toddler
Toddler
RoseBlossomAngels

PostSubject: Re: New here...taking winter class   New here...taking winter class EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009 - 20:09

Hi Denise!! Welcome to class with the rest of us addicted reborners!!! LOL

My name is Roxan (Rose Blossom Angels Nursery) and I will be reborning Jack in the Yarie class. I am currently working on Lulu which is one of the dolls from the Peaches & Cream class. I am loving how she is turning out.
Back to top Go down
handy denise
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
handy denise

PostSubject: Re: New here...taking winter class   New here...taking winter class EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009 - 20:39

Thanks for the Welcome Roxan, I will be looking forward to seeing your picture of her when she is done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New here...taking winter class   New here...taking winter class Empty

Back to top Go down

New here...taking winter class
Page 1 of 1