R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paints for winter class

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gwenjames43

Paints for winter class Empty
PostSubject: Paints for winter class   Paints for winter class EmptyTue 24 Nov 2009 - 19:19

I'm in the process of ordering the paints I don't have for the winter class and was wondering where I can get the pyrrole red 07 as bountiful baby or hunnybunsnursery do not have it. Is the glazing gel the same as the air gloss varnish from bountiful baby as I already have that? Thanks, gwenjames43
Back to top Go down
RoseBlossomAngels
Toddler
Toddler
RoseBlossomAngels

PostSubject: Re: Paints for winter class   Paints for winter class EmptyTue 24 Nov 2009 - 23:57

Hi BB does have the pyrole red 07.....but it only comes in the 1 oz. jar. It is item #1512.

The glazing gel is used normally to seal & add shine to the nails & lips. The glazing gel has to be heat set the same as the rest of the genesis paints. The air dry gloss of course doesn't have to be heat set.
Back to top Go down
Heavenlyblissnursery
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Paints for winter class   Paints for winter class EmptySun 29 Nov 2009 - 23:05

thanks for answering her questions :) Let us know if you still have problems finding the supplies.
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Paints for winter class   Paints for winter class EmptySun 29 Nov 2009 - 23:29

I can send you a sample of the red 07 if you need it. It's like a pinky/peach color. Great for adding to nails base or lightening up your blush. You can mix flesh o7 with a bit of red 02, if you want also.
Back to top Go down
gwenjames43

PostSubject: Paints for winter class   Paints for winter class EmptyMon 30 Nov 2009 - 0:28

Thanks for your help. Does it work just as well to mix flesh 07 with Red 02. If not I would appreciate a sample. Thanks Lara.
Back to top Go down
gwenjames43

PostSubject: Paints for winter class   Paints for winter class EmptyMon 30 Nov 2009 - 0:35

You said the glazing gel has to be heat set, is this a better way to seal your nails and lips than the air dry gloss. Does the seal last longer with the glazing gel?
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Paints for winter class   Paints for winter class EmptyMon 30 Nov 2009 - 10:47

gwenjames43 wrote:
You said the glazing gel has to be heat set, is this a better way to seal your nails and lips than the air dry gloss. Does the seal last longer with the glazing gel?

The air dry gloss gives them more of a shine than the glazing gel. I use the glazing gel with my color, and use the air dry gloss to shine and seal. You can also use Delta Matte varnish satin finish. It is air dry and has a slight shine to it, but not as much as the air dry gloss. You can pick this up at any craft store...Michaels or Hobby Lobby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paints for winter class   Paints for winter class Empty

Back to top Go down

Paints for winter class
Page 1 of 1