R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prayers for my cousin UPDATE

Go down 
+4
CuteAsAPixie
Lara
Poppy
kathys korner
8 posters
AuthorMessage
kathys korner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kathys korner

Prayers for my cousin UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Prayers for my cousin UPDATE   Prayers for my cousin UPDATE EmptyFri 17 Dec 2010 - 2:32

My cousin Bill just found out today that his cancer has spread to his bones. I just found out on Facebook. I don't know anything about future treatment, prognosis or anything yet. I'm sure they must be devastated.

Last edited by kathys korner on Sun 19 Dec 2010 - 3:21; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/kathyskornernursery
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my cousin UPDATE   Prayers for my cousin UPDATE EmptyFri 17 Dec 2010 - 7:10

Oh no, that is awful news - I will pray for him and his family prayer
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my cousin UPDATE   Prayers for my cousin UPDATE EmptyFri 17 Dec 2010 - 12:15

Oh, I am so sorry!!!I will keep in my prayers, and please let us know what treatment they decide on and keep us posted.
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my cousin UPDATE   Prayers for my cousin UPDATE EmptyFri 17 Dec 2010 - 18:50

Kathy, I am so sorry... Please keep us posted..
Praying....
Back to top Go down
beverly
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my cousin UPDATE   Prayers for my cousin UPDATE EmptyFri 17 Dec 2010 - 19:11

I am so sorry, Kathy. I'll keep your cousin my my prayers.

Hugs,
Beverly
Back to top Go down
kathys korner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kathys korner

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my cousin UPDATE   Prayers for my cousin UPDATE EmptyFri 17 Dec 2010 - 22:22

Thank you everyone. I sent an email last night, but haven't heard back. I'm sure they need some time to absorb it all. Every little pray helps!
Back to top Go down
pmorris
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
pmorris

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my cousin UPDATE   Prayers for my cousin UPDATE EmptySat 18 Dec 2010 - 0:15

Kathy,
I am so sorry, I will add them in my prayers. prayer God Bless.
Back to top Go down
http://www.storkslandingrebornnursery.com
kathys korner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kathys korner

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my cousin UPDATE   Prayers for my cousin UPDATE EmptySun 19 Dec 2010 - 3:21

UPDATE
He starts Radiation Monday. He will be having it 5 days a week plus chemo treatments. The Cancer is in his lower spine, hip and other places...He has been through a lot with Prostate Cancer. He is tough...Please keep him in your prayers! thankyou!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my cousin UPDATE   Prayers for my cousin UPDATE EmptySun 19 Dec 2010 - 9:40

My prayers are with him!!!
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my cousin UPDATE   Prayers for my cousin UPDATE EmptySun 19 Dec 2010 - 10:44

Kathy, I certainly will!
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my cousin UPDATE   Prayers for my cousin UPDATE EmptyFri 21 Jan 2011 - 2:32

Oh I pray he will be healed,

Prayers for my cousin UPDATE 2011logoready
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
kathys korner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kathys korner

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my cousin UPDATE   Prayers for my cousin UPDATE EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011 - 14:23

I spoke to Bill Sunday... He said that he is doing well and has been feeling pretty good after his radiation! He is being active, doing chores etc. But he started Chemo yesterday..so he probably isn't feeling so great today. Please keep him in your prayer. So praying he beats this again! prayer
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my cousin UPDATE   Prayers for my cousin UPDATE EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011 - 15:16

Kathy, I will be praying. I went through that with my former husband, who did not survive after 2 intensive 1 month in the hospital each, rounds of chemo, which was as strong as they could give him. Then another 6 weeks for a bone marrow transplant. He died 3 weeks after getting out of the hospital for the transplant. It is so hard on the family as well as the person going through it. I wouldn't have made it through without God carrying me and all of my friends and family and church who met every need for me and my 2 young children for 7 months. I hope I never go there again. I did learn that God was sufficient for my every need! It was the prayers that held me up for each and every step I had to take. Please keep us informed....
Terri
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my cousin UPDATE   Prayers for my cousin UPDATE EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011 - 15:53

I will continue to pray for him!!!
Back to top Go down
nanaslilblossoms
Toddler
Toddler
nanaslilblossoms

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my cousin UPDATE   Prayers for my cousin UPDATE EmptyFri 18 Feb 2011 - 22:13

Prayers are sent to Bill and all your family.
it can very painful cancer but hopefully he is strong. Chemo these days can be more tolerable than they were in the past.
Hopefully the treatments help. otherwise a bone marrow transplant may be needed.

I understand there are some good doctors in Salt Lake, UT. that help with this kind of cancer.
We have a dear friend there now who has been struggling with this cancer for almost 2 yrs.

I do think that knowing someone, especially a relative with cancer is harder on all of us. Being not able to help or cure. It's so hard to just not being able to do anything.

My thoughts and prayers with you,
Nancy J.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanaslilblossoms.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my cousin UPDATE   Prayers for my cousin UPDATE Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayers for my cousin UPDATE
Page 1 of 1