R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silcone repair advice or any response would be nice.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

Silcone repair advice or any response would be nice. Empty
PostSubject: Silcone repair advice or any response would be nice.   Silcone repair advice or any response would be nice. EmptyMon 19 Apr 2021 - 14:03

Well it's been at least a couple of years since I've been on here and I thought I would check in.  I could remember my password, but my user name was difficult.  I joined in 2009 and was on the Angels in Waiting forum Lara had before that.  

I'm needing to repair a tiny split on a silcone doll and this is the first place I thought of.  I saw a video that seemed likely to work, but there is nothing like getting feed back from people who had done this or even tried and didn't like how it worked!

Hope to get a reply before I forget why I asked!
Back to top Go down

Silcone repair advice or any response would be nice.
Page 1 of 1