R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finally, the paper flowers and the wedding pictures!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

Finally, the paper flowers and the wedding pictures!!  Empty
PostSubject: Finally, the paper flowers and the wedding pictures!!    Finally, the paper flowers and the wedding pictures!!  EmptyMon 26 Aug 2019 - 12:18

Finally!!! As promised, here are some wedding pictures with all the paper flowers i made for my granddaughter's wedding!! OMGOSH,

was so much work!!! (i love her so much, and I am so glad that i was physically still able to get this done for her!! )  My knees were

killing me after from standing still every day cutting and gluing for over a month!! lol ) I made over 100 flowers and leaves!!

Was so funny - I was limping at the wedding and my youngest granddaughter said.. dont worry Mimi... i DONT want any paper flowers

at MY wedding!! LOLLLLLLLLLLL   lol I got the flowers up on the wall the day before the wedding...  it came out pretty good if i

do say so myself!! hehehehe

Here are some informal pictures taken by me (im not a very good wedding photographer some are blurry cuz i get so excited - LOL)

Finally, the paper flowers and the wedding pictures!!  Real_m11

Pre - wedding picture with ringbearers and oops cut off one of the couple's kitty's LOL

Finally, the paper flowers and the wedding pictures!!  Before10

outside....

Finally, the paper flowers and the wedding pictures!!  Outsid10

The happy couple loveyou!

Finally, the paper flowers and the wedding pictures!!  Bride_10

Dancing.. lol at my blurry picture

Finally, the paper flowers and the wedding pictures!!  Dancin10

the bridesmaids (closest one is my other granddaughter) <3

Finally, the paper flowers and the wedding pictures!!  The_br10

old grandma... me! lol
Finally, the paper flowers and the wedding pictures!!  Jenny_12
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: Finally, the paper flowers and the wedding pictures!!    Finally, the paper flowers and the wedding pictures!!  EmptyMon 2 Sep 2019 - 8:23

OMG Jenny.....that wall is BEAUTIFUL!!!! All your hard work and patience (I'm not sure I could sit still long enough to do ALL that worthy worthy worthy ) really paid off......that backdrop is stunning and I'm sure made some fantastic pix for your lovely grandaughters wedding!!!

Both of your grandaughters are gorgeous....and I can see where they get their good looks from wink

You are beautiful too....and I LOVE your outfit!!!!
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Finally, the paper flowers and the wedding pictures!!    Finally, the paper flowers and the wedding pictures!!  EmptyFri 6 Sep 2019 - 12:02

angelsmiley so beautiful!! What a fantastic job you did, hard work for sure but well worth it. I loved all the pictures, thank you for sharing. She made a gorgeous bride.
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Finally, the paper flowers and the wedding pictures!!    Finally, the paper flowers and the wedding pictures!!  EmptySat 7 Sep 2019 - 14:06

cherielynn09 wrote:
OMG Jenny.....that wall is BEAUTIFUL!!!!  All your hard work and patience (I'm not sure I could sit still long enough to do ALL that worthy  worthy  worthy ) really paid off......that backdrop is stunning and I'm sure made some fantastic pix for your lovely grandaughters wedding!!!

Both of your grandaughters are gorgeous....and I can see where they get their good looks from  wink

You are beautiful too....and I LOVE your outfit!!!!

Awwww thanks so much!! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Finally, the paper flowers and the wedding pictures!!    Finally, the paper flowers and the wedding pictures!!  EmptySat 7 Sep 2019 - 14:07

jo_lil_sugars wrote:
angelsmiley  so beautiful!! What a fantastic job you did, hard work for sure but well worth it.  I loved all the pictures, thank you for sharing.  She made a gorgeous bride.

Awww thank you!! Was a special day thats for sure!

thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Babies

PostSubject: Re: Finally, the paper flowers and the wedding pictures!!    Finally, the paper flowers and the wedding pictures!!  EmptyMon 9 Sep 2019 - 5:24

Wow, those flowers are absolutely magnificent!!! Beautiful pictures of beautiful people!
Back to top Go down
http://www.amarantinebabies.com
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Finally, the paper flowers and the wedding pictures!!    Finally, the paper flowers and the wedding pictures!!  EmptyMon 9 Sep 2019 - 12:25

Babies wrote:
Wow, those flowers are absolutely magnificent!!!  Beautiful pictures of beautiful people!  

Thankssssss Lisa!!!
thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Finally, the paper flowers and the wedding pictures!!    Finally, the paper flowers and the wedding pictures!!  EmptyThu 19 Sep 2019 - 14:44

Haven’t logged in for a while and seeing the gorgeous wedding wall just made me smile! Very creative and beautiful result..
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Finally, the paper flowers and the wedding pictures!!    Finally, the paper flowers and the wedding pictures!!  EmptyThu 19 Sep 2019 - 15:06

pia46 wrote:
Haven’t logged in for a while and seeing the gorgeous wedding wall just made me smile! Very creative and beautiful result..

Thanks Pia!!!
thankyou!  thankyou!  thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally, the paper flowers and the wedding pictures!!    Finally, the paper flowers and the wedding pictures!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally, the paper flowers and the wedding pictures!!
Page 1 of 1