R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thank you Tiffeny!!! (Pictures finally added!)

Go down 
+4
Jenny In NH
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Tiffeny
SharonR
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

Thank you Tiffeny!!! (Pictures finally added!) Empty
PostSubject: Thank you Tiffeny!!! (Pictures finally added!)   Thank you Tiffeny!!! (Pictures finally added!) EmptySun 23 Mar 2014 - 20:46

thankyou!   weeeeee! thankyou!  weeeeee!  thankyou! Tiffeny  thankyou!   weeeeee! thankyou! weeeeee!   thankyou! 

My March RR from Tiffeny is AAAAmazing!! Unfortunately you'll have to wait til tomorrow (or later tonight if I'm still functioning lol) for pictures. I didn't want to go any longer without letting Tiffeny know I got it ... but ...

We're in the process of tearing apart our "guest-kid-playroom-whatever" room. The *baby* (otherwise known as the 2 yr old grand daughter) is getting moved up to a real bed instead of the crib.

So the crib is being dismantled ... but it also means the twin bunk beds in there are being dismantled and turned into separate beds. But that means that all the boxes and bags of pillows, blankets, stuffed animals, outgrown baby clothes, etc etc etc need to find new homes for the moment also.

So, later tonight or tomorrow I'll post pictures of the crafty goodness that Tiffeny sent! She really has some mad crafty skills!!

Here's all the loot! A pillow (hope you all have gotten your free ones too!!) for propping up sleepy babies, fairy wings (can't wait to use them!) and some amazing thread balls with goodies inside them!

Thank you Tiffeny!!! (Pictures finally added!) Rr110

Here's the first ball ... I can't even imagine how long these took to make!
Thank you Tiffeny!!! (Pictures finally added!) Rr210

And here's what was inside! Beautiful silver baby bracelets!!
Thank you Tiffeny!!! (Pictures finally added!) Rr610

Second ball ...
Thank you Tiffeny!!! (Pictures finally added!) Rr310

And the contents! Two hair pretties in my favorite colors!
Thank you Tiffeny!!! (Pictures finally added!) Rr710

Third ball ...
Thank you Tiffeny!!! (Pictures finally added!) Rr410

And the totally adorable little yellow puppy inside!! Had to hide that from my grand daughter before she could try to claim it for herself! lol
Thank you Tiffeny!!! (Pictures finally added!) Rr510

loveyou! Thank you again Tiffeny! I love everything and all the time you put into the gifts!  loveyou!

Last edited by SharonR on Wed 26 Mar 2014 - 14:04; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
Tiffeny
Toddler
Toddler
Tiffeny

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Tiffeny!!! (Pictures finally added!)   Thank you Tiffeny!!! (Pictures finally added!) EmptyMon 24 Mar 2014 - 0:04

I'm so glad you got it and that you liked the stuff.  bigsmile 
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Tiffeny!!! (Pictures finally added!)   Thank you Tiffeny!!! (Pictures finally added!) EmptyWed 26 Mar 2014 - 22:37

Cute. Did you make the string balls by putting the stuff into a balloon first and then wrapping the string (dipped in glue?) around the balloon? What a unique way to "wrap" a present.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Tiffeny
Toddler
Toddler
Tiffeny

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Tiffeny!!! (Pictures finally added!)   Thank you Tiffeny!!! (Pictures finally added!) EmptyWed 26 Mar 2014 - 23:11

Exactly. Except that I used starch not glue. It was my first attempt so they weren't very pretty but I really liked the idea.  bigsmile 
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: sweet!!   Thank you Tiffeny!!! (Pictures finally added!) EmptyThu 27 Mar 2014 - 0:10

Nice gifts Sharon!! Love the presentation too!!  whoohoo 
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Tiffeny!!! (Pictures finally added!)   Thank you Tiffeny!!! (Pictures finally added!) EmptyTue 1 Apr 2014 - 5:13

Lovely gifts - adore that little puppy
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
runnermomoftwo
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
runnermomoftwo

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Tiffeny!!! (Pictures finally added!)   Thank you Tiffeny!!! (Pictures finally added!) EmptyFri 11 Apr 2014 - 12:31

Those little bracelets are adorable! How crafty to use the string balls! So creative! :O)
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Tiffeny!!! (Pictures finally added!)   Thank you Tiffeny!!! (Pictures finally added!) EmptySat 12 Apr 2014 - 1:33

very beautiful...and very crafty!!! I loved the pressie balls :)
Back to top Go down
LollipopCradle
Toddler
Toddler
LollipopCradle

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Tiffeny!!! (Pictures finally added!)   Thank you Tiffeny!!! (Pictures finally added!) EmptySat 10 May 2014 - 19:19

Very nice and creative.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Tiffeny!!! (Pictures finally added!)   Thank you Tiffeny!!! (Pictures finally added!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank you Tiffeny!!! (Pictures finally added!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Reborn Forums :: Swap Meet! :: Round Robins-
Jump to: