R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thank you Kayla! (pictures added)

Go down 
+3
Lyndies*Lovies
Orange_Grove_Nursery
SharonR
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

Thank you Kayla! (pictures added) Empty
PostSubject: Thank you Kayla! (pictures added)   Thank you Kayla! (pictures added) EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013 - 15:43

Thank you Kayla! (pictures added) 837677 Thank you Kayla! (pictures added) 387389Thank you Kayla! (pictures added) 837677 Thank you Kayla! (pictures added) 387389Thank you Kayla! (pictures added) 837677 Thank you Kayla! (pictures added) 387389Thank you Kayla! (pictures added) 837677 Thank you Kayla! (pictures added) 387389 Thank you Kayla! (pictures added) 837677

Due to some technical issues I don't have pictures yet of my gift from Kayla and really ... pictures are the only thing that will do it justice!!!!

Kayla sent me a darling little stuffed owl made from lavender minky fabric with pink and white wings! Too cute!!!

And she sent a headband that I want to know how she made it! It's lavender and white with a pearl accent and I think it's feathers(?) but I'm not sure! However it was made it is just beautiful!!!

Here are the pictures. I'll try to get one of my lil girls to wear the headband tomorrow when it's light out so I can get a better picture!

Thank you Kayla! (pictures added) 761010

Thank you Kayla! (pictures added) 761210

Last edited by SharonR on Tue 12 Mar 2013 - 1:02; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Kayla! (pictures added)   Thank you Kayla! (pictures added) EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013 - 19:17

How fun, can't wait to see pictures!
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Kayla! (pictures added)   Thank you Kayla! (pictures added) EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013 - 21:55

I know those camera difficulties - I lose mine all the time (or the SD chip). I want to see pictures too - sounds like a fun gift that you got Sharon.
Back to top Go down
slmartens
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Kayla! (pictures added)   Thank you Kayla! (pictures added) EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013 - 22:31

Understand about pictures but would love to see them sounds really cute

Sandy
Back to top Go down
grammyjladr
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
grammyjladr

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Kayla! (pictures added)   Thank you Kayla! (pictures added) EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013 - 22:35

Can't wait to see. Try the hall closet....maybe it's there. LOL! lol
Back to top Go down
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Kayla! (pictures added)   Thank you Kayla! (pictures added) EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013 - 22:47

grammyjladr wrote:
Can't wait to see. Try the hall closet....maybe it's there. LOL! lol

Sharon has the techy issues - I'm the one who loses the camera (over and over).

Carolyn you have been to my house - I have at least 4 hall closets! - This time the camera is on the kitchen island - and I'm going to take a picture of my pink crocheted beautiful paci from Michelle - but I was shrinking fabric for baby stuff.... and got just a little distracted... and then I'm trying to buy a vintage high chair for a real baby and drive to SC to get it and thinking about making a costume bride dress for my great niece ... ... ...

So Sharon will probably solve her problem before I post my paci picture. But I am glad I'm not the only one who struggles to get the pictures up. I forget the Photobucket password too.
Back to top Go down
CrescentMoonNursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Kayla! (pictures added)   Thank you Kayla! (pictures added) EmptyTue 12 Mar 2013 - 4:01

Wow what a cute little owl! And I just love that headband! Can't wait to see it on your little girl. :D
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Kayla! (pictures added)   Thank you Kayla! (pictures added) EmptyTue 12 Mar 2013 - 15:02

Nice gifts, the owl is cute and the headband is pretty. It makes me think of something a Flapper would wear.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Kayla! (pictures added)   Thank you Kayla! (pictures added) EmptyTue 12 Mar 2013 - 15:16

awww thats really pretty love the colour
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Kayla! (pictures added)   Thank you Kayla! (pictures added) Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank you Kayla! (pictures added)
Page 1 of 1