R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WOW!! This made my day & made my eyes leak ;)

Go down 
+4
pia46
Dreaming Angel
Jenny In NH
jo_lil_sugars
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

WOW!! This made my day & made my eyes leak ;) Empty
PostSubject: WOW!! This made my day & made my eyes leak ;)   WOW!! This made my day & made my eyes leak ;) EmptyFri 18 Jan 2019 - 13:11

I have had such a time lately with crazy people on eBay that I was getting discouraged.  Then I get this message on my Lil Sugar's by Jo FB Artist page...

Hi, I am the lady who purchased baby Darren. I am new to reborn collecting and this will be my second baby.  I purchased my 1st baby from XXXX XXXX Nursery and let’s just say she is back in the box.  Why? Because she scared my grandchildren. I thought I was getting the baby in the picture but instead I got a prototype that did not even look like a reborn much less the picture. I was unaware that artist can post pictures of other people’s works but their talent falls short.  And the dolls hair shed everywhere.  I am surprise she did not arrive bald.  It was a lesson learned.  I took a chance purchasing baby Darren from a lady on eBay.  She said the pictures were those of the actual baby but was unable to return it due to the no return policy.  I did not know who the original artist was until my daughter received the box, opened it, took pictures and sent it to me since I am overseas on assignment.  She stated that this baby looked so real that her husband came home and asked whose baby she was watching. Once she told him it was not real, he inspected it and said the the artistry was brilliant and if they took the baby to the store, it will fool people.  Even my grand babies are in love with this baby.  They did not want to put it down. My granddaughter even wanted to change his nappy and give him a bottle.  She just made 3.  I asked my daughter to rate the baby on a scale of 1 to 10 for realism and she gave it a 9 only because the hair was painted.  She said that If the baby had real hair, she would give it an 11.  I will attest that Lil Sugar by Jo is an authentic artist, the real deal, and from what I can see in the website, affordable.  Her babies are worth the money.  I can’t wait to get home and hold this baby.  Thank you so much Jo.  You restored my faith in the reborn business.

Here are the photos she sent me of my Realborn Darren & her Grandchildren, priceless...

WOW!! This made my day & made my eyes leak ;) Darren10

WOW!! This made my day & made my eyes leak ;) Darren12

WOW!! This made my day & made my eyes leak ;) Darren11

Last edited by jo_lil_sugars on Tue 5 Mar 2019 - 9:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: WOW!! This made my day & made my eyes leak ;)   WOW!! This made my day & made my eyes leak ;) EmptyFri 18 Jan 2019 - 14:57

Oh my gosh Jo!!! What a beautiful heart touching story!!! She is so lucky to have one of your beautiful babies!! The pictures are priceless and the baby looks like it could be their little brother!!! You should be proud because your babies are always beautiful and well made!!! Top shelf!!! Thanks for sharing it's really uplifting for all of us who put our heart and souls into our work like you do!!! thankyou! I am on my cell phone I hope this comes out right LOL

Hugs,

Jenny

WOW!! This made my day & made my eyes leak ;) Hattie10

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" (words of wisdom from my Dad) :P
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: WOW!! This made my day & made my eyes leak ;)   WOW!! This made my day & made my eyes leak ;) EmptyFri 18 Jan 2019 - 15:02

Jenny In NH wrote:
Oh my gosh Jo!!! What a beautiful heart touching story!!! She is so lucky to have one of your beautiful babies!! The pictures are priceless and the baby looks like it could be their little brother!!! You should be proud because your babies are always beautiful and well made!!! Top shelf!!! Thanks for sharing it's really uplifting for all of us who put our heart and souls into our work like you do!!! thankyou! I am on my cell phone I hope this comes out right LOL

Yes it is very uplifting, that's why I had to post it! We all work so hard and put so much love into what we do, it's always good to hear someone else appreciates our work!
thankyou!  for the wonderful compliments and sharing in my joy.

lol  you did great on a cell phone, I always mess it up...
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

PostSubject: Re: WOW!! This made my day & made my eyes leak ;)   WOW!! This made my day & made my eyes leak ;) EmptyFri 18 Jan 2019 - 16:05

what a wonderful story and very uplifting it lovely to get such wonderful compliments x
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: WOW!! This made my day & made my eyes leak ;)   WOW!! This made my day & made my eyes leak ;) EmptyWed 23 Jan 2019 - 17:29

Your baby is outstanding and the real children are just beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: WOW!! This made my day & made my eyes leak ;)   WOW!! This made my day & made my eyes leak ;) EmptyWed 23 Jan 2019 - 19:36

Lovely story and great pictures!!! bigsmile

Hugs,
Lara

aiw.real@gmail.com

WOW!! This made my day & made my eyes leak ;) Banner10
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: WOW!! This made my day & made my eyes leak ;)   WOW!! This made my day & made my eyes leak ;) EmptyWed 23 Jan 2019 - 21:10

Dreaming Angel wrote:
what a wonderful story and very uplifting it lovely to get such   wonderful compliments x

Thank you, it was very uplifting!

pia46 wrote:
Your baby is outstanding and the real children are just beautiful!

Thank you!! Her Grandbabies are beautiful and they look so amazed at Darren LOL!

Lara wrote:
Lovely story and great pictures!!! bigsmile

Thank you, it's so good to get such good feedback, people are quick to tell you about negative stuff that it's refreshing and encouraging to get something like this!
Back to top Go down
Nettie

PostSubject: Re: WOW!! This made my day & made my eyes leak ;)   WOW!! This made my day & made my eyes leak ;) EmptyMon 11 Feb 2019 - 12:56

Oh Jo - what a beautiful note to you. I love when persons will take the time to send positive and uplifting notes.
Back to top Go down
http://NettiesRebornCreations.com
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Babies

PostSubject: Re: WOW!! This made my day & made my eyes leak ;)   WOW!! This made my day & made my eyes leak ;) EmptyMon 18 Feb 2019 - 3:29

Thanks for sharing, that is so wonderful!
Back to top Go down
http://www.amarantinebabies.com
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: WOW!! This made my day & made my eyes leak ;)   WOW!! This made my day & made my eyes leak ;) EmptyMon 18 Feb 2019 - 14:08

Babies wrote:
Thanks for sharing, that is so wonderful!

You are welcome!
It's a shame when people don't walk with integrity and then the whole Reborn Community is judged by the select few. I'm so glad she purchased Darren and by doing so restored her trust back into the Community dancingbaby
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: WOW!! This made my day & made my eyes leak ;)   WOW!! This made my day & made my eyes leak ;) EmptyTue 5 Mar 2019 - 13:05

I just want to clear something up on this thread.  
I have talked to the woman whose Nursery is mentioned in this post.  I never even thought about removing her name at the time because it was just part of the message, I just did a "copy & paste" and never even thought how her name could be hurt.   I know working with the public, you are not always what a customer claims you to be. I'm sure most of us have all been there, so whatever I posted I never directed it against her Nursery.  We must all walk with integrity in this business.  I have removed the name and I have also seen pictures of her work and she makes gorgeous Reborns!  She is a wonderful person and I am hoping nobody judges her from this post.  I guess I just had a "Senior Moment" when I did the "copy & paste" but that's no excuse.  I just wished one of you would have kindly corrected me, I would have taken it out immediately & it wouldn't have caused anyone to be hurt.
Back to top Go down
Bornannew
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Bornannew

PostSubject: Re: WOW!! This made my day & made my eyes leak ;)   WOW!! This made my day & made my eyes leak ;) EmptySun 14 Apr 2019 - 19:44

Oh Jo... such a beautiful story...

Your Babies are so perfectly special...

I’m so happy this family appreciate all you do !

angelsmiley
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: WOW!! This made my day & made my eyes leak ;)   WOW!! This made my day & made my eyes leak ;) EmptySun 21 Apr 2019 - 22:23

Bornannew wrote:
Oh Jo... such a beautiful story...

Your Babies are so perfectly special...

I’m so happy this family appreciate all you do !

angelsmiley

thankyou! my precious friend!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOW!! This made my day & made my eyes leak ;)   WOW!! This made my day & made my eyes leak ;) Empty

Back to top Go down

WOW!! This made my day & made my eyes leak ;)
Page 1 of 1