R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yeah, I finally made it!!

Go down 
+3
janisn
stonehillnursery
2ndchildhoodnursery
7 posters
AuthorMessage
2ndchildhoodnursery
2ndchildhoodnursery

Yeah, I finally made it!! Empty
PostSubject: Yeah, I finally made it!!   Yeah, I finally made it!! EmptyTue 6 Apr 2010 - 19:16

First of all I would like to say thankyou! for allowing me to join your wonderful group.
Now to introduce myself. My name is Michele and I am the other half of Second Childhood Nursery. My mom, nascargrammer, is the other half and my business partner in our doll business. We have been reborning for about 4 years now and I love it as much today as I did when I first started. I truely enjoy the constant learning of this wonderful hobby.
Aside from reborning I spend most of my day at work as a pharmacy tech/order entry staff for a growing long term care pharmacy. I also love to spend time with my family camping, enjoying a nascar race, or just spending time outdoors.
I look forward to spending time getting to know everyone.
Back to top Go down
stonehillnursery
stonehillnursery

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I finally made it!!   Yeah, I finally made it!! EmptyTue 6 Apr 2010 - 19:22

welcome welcome Michelle how are you? this is a great group of ladies, I got here not too long ago, so I am kind of a newbie here too..
hugs,
CArmen i nj
Back to top Go down
janisn
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
janisn

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I finally made it!!   Yeah, I finally made it!! EmptyTue 6 Apr 2010 - 19:38

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
2ndchildhoodnursery
2ndchildhoodnursery

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I finally made it!!   Yeah, I finally made it!! EmptyTue 6 Apr 2010 - 19:47

Thank you ladies!!

Carmen I have been good. Staying very busy between work and getting dolls done for shows. I think I have about 4 dolls in the works right now that I need to get done before the next one in a couple of weeks.
How have things been going for you? I have seen a couple of your babies on here that you posted pics of, very nice!!!! clapclap
Back to top Go down
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I finally made it!!   Yeah, I finally made it!! EmptyTue 6 Apr 2010 - 20:14

Welcome Michele to REAL !!!!!!! Hope you find that the forum is a wonderful place to be. Lara is a sweetie!!!!!! Nice to have someone around who has been reborning for a while and can lean a hand in helping some of our newbies!!!!!!! Hope you make yourself at home.
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I finally made it!!   Yeah, I finally made it!! EmptyTue 6 Apr 2010 - 21:42

welcome Michelle! So glad you decided to join our group! We have lots of fun here, and learn a lot from each other also. Looking forward to getting to know you...I already ADORE your mom!!! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
angelicbundles
angelicbundles

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I finally made it!!   Yeah, I finally made it!! EmptyTue 6 Apr 2010 - 22:50

Hi Michele!~ Another Michele! AND you spell your name right! Hehe! loveyou! Welcome to the forum! Look forward to chatting and getting to know you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/angelicbundles
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I finally made it!!   Yeah, I finally made it!! EmptyFri 9 Apr 2010 - 23:04

Welcome, Michele... looking forward to getting to know you better. welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I finally made it!!   Yeah, I finally made it!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Yeah, I finally made it!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: