R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good Morning Ladies

Go down 
+5
cherielynn09
lastingmemoriesnursery
pia46
bearysweethearts
threads
9 posters
AuthorMessage
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

Good Morning Ladies  Empty
PostSubject: Good Morning Ladies    Good Morning Ladies  EmptySun 20 May 2018 - 4:57

Good Morning ladies, no one about lately, I prefer the forum to FB its more intimate and friendly.

Out trip this month was to North Walsham, a return to this superb hotel, last went there in November 2017. I am
sure it will be visited again, can't recommend it enough.

I am busy with crocheting for the June show in Peterborough ( UK) set myself a task for doing 4 shows this year, no idea
how I am going to manage to get things made for them all, but must keep plodding on. I have two little ones that need
the final touches to them, nails, hair etc, my friend should be here tomorrow and we will spend the day reborning painting.

Hope everyone is well as can be expected and especially your son Jenny, I hope he is on the mend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies    Good Morning Ladies  EmptySun 20 May 2018 - 16:25

Good evening to you Maxina !! Glad your trip went well. I agree about most ladies on facebook. I have an account but hardly ever go there. I look at all my kids pictures about once a month .LOL... Have never posted anything.

I hope you and your friend has a wonderful day doing dolly stuff. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies    Good Morning Ladies  EmptySun 20 May 2018 - 16:51

If you add together the people that are active on Baby Banter and REAL, there aren’t enough to make for much of a forum anymore?
Back to top Go down
lastingmemoriesnursery
Toddler
Toddler
lastingmemoriesnursery

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies    Good Morning Ladies  EmptySun 20 May 2018 - 19:20

Good morning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastingmemoriesrebornnursery.net
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies    Good Morning Ladies  EmptyThu 24 May 2018 - 4:08

Very True Pia, and love both of these forums, look in a couple of times a week and sometimes no one has been on at all,
shame, I still belong to Tinkerbell Creations forum and that is still active, with about dozen or so visiting most days.
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies    Good Morning Ladies  EmptySat 26 May 2018 - 7:23

I’m the same way......love the forums.....but just a few of us regulars left.......... sad
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies    Good Morning Ladies  EmptyMon 28 May 2018 - 8:49

You will be busy for awhile getting ready for a show! How many outfits do you make?
Sounds like you had a wonderful vacation before having to prepare for an upcoming show.
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies    Good Morning Ladies  EmptyThu 31 May 2018 - 4:58

jo_lil_sugars wrote:
You will be busy for awhile getting ready for a show!  How many outfits do you make?
Sounds like you had a wonderful vacation before having to prepare for an upcoming show.

Pictures of last two shows.

Jo I take a good few outfits with me, mostly sewn but a lot of crochet too.

Good Morning Ladies  413911434

Good Morning Ladies  413911432
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies    Good Morning Ladies  EmptyThu 31 May 2018 - 12:06

What a beautiful display!! You are a busy little bee getting outfits ready for the show lookwhatimade
I'm impressed with amount of outfits and how beautiful they are!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies    Good Morning Ladies  EmptyFri 1 Jun 2018 - 8:53

Oh wow!! What a wonderful display!! Just beautiful!! So many lovely items to choose from - a reborn's dream store!
worthyworthyworthyworthyworthy
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies    Good Morning Ladies  EmptyFri 8 Jun 2018 - 13:05

I love seeing your creations!! I think what makes the forums less active is that people have more accessibility to Facebook and other things through mobile apps. I wonder if REAL had an App, how much more active it would be. I know I easily jump on facebook throughout the day or facebook messenger because it's right there and gives me notifications when someone messages me. Whereas, to get on REAL, I need to be home, which is almost never now a days, and start up my laptop and log in. It takes more effort. I'm almost never on my laptop anymore.

Just a thought. At least that's how it is at my house...or my kids are using my laptop using it for school.
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies    Good Morning Ladies  EmptyFri 8 Jun 2018 - 21:51

I don't know if its my new phone or not, but I can now check the forum from my Samsung phone!!! woooot there is a little blue icon and

it takes me right here!!

happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Carolynsdollhouse
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Carolynsdollhouse

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies    Good Morning Ladies  EmptyFri 15 Jun 2018 - 10:39

Good Morning Ladies,
It has been busy here since Bill's heart surgery. He is now able to get his slippers on and venture out to the stores to walk.
Went grocery shopping yesterday he did really good. He was tired when we got home. That was a big step for him. We have to go to Walmart to get a birthday gift for our granddaughter.   I hope everyone has a good day. It is beautiful here. Lots of sunshine and blue skies.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CarolynAnnDuff
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies    Good Morning Ladies  EmptyFri 15 Jun 2018 - 11:02

Carolynsdollhouse wrote:
Good Morning Ladies,
It has been busy here since Bill's heart surgery. He is now able to get his slippers on and venture out to the stores to walk.
Went grocery shopping yesterday he did really good. He was tired when we got home. That was a big step for him. We have to go to Walmart to get a birthday gift for our granddaughter.   I hope everyone has a good day. It is beautiful here. Lots of sunshine and blue skies.

Sooooo glad Bill is doing so well after his surgery!! What a big ordeal to go through! Prayers for a speedy recovery!!! Happy Father's Day to him!!!

happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Carolynsdollhouse
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Carolynsdollhouse

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies    Good Morning Ladies  EmptySat 16 Jun 2018 - 14:18

Jenny In NH wrote:
Carolynsdollhouse wrote:
Good Morning Ladies,

Sooooo glad Bill is doing so well after his surgery!! What a big ordeal to go through! Prayers for a speedy recovery!!!  Happy Father's Day to him!!!

happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy

Thank you Jenny!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CarolynAnnDuff
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies    Good Morning Ladies  EmptySun 17 Jun 2018 - 23:47

I also use my phone for REAL and other forums! You should be able to access it from your phone too! I have an iPhone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies    Good Morning Ladies  Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning Ladies
Page 1 of 1