R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good Morning ladies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

Good Morning ladies Empty
PostSubject: Good Morning ladies   Good Morning ladies EmptySat 29 Apr 2017 - 3:13

Hope everyone is as well as can be.

I have been busy getting stuff ready for the doll show tomorrow, feeling really tired today, could not
sleep well last night, awake like clockwork every two hours, been like this for years now but think its
finally caught up with me. 

We will be off tomorrow to the show, so will pack up the clothes and dolls I intend to take with me this
afternoon, may do a little sewing this morning to relax me.

If this sciatic would go even for a little while, a couple of hours that would be good, but its been with
me 24/7 for four years now, and doctor says nothing can be done, its so painful at times.

Enjoy the weekend ladies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Bornannew
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Bornannew

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning ladies   Good Morning ladies EmptySat 29 Apr 2017 - 4:52

I hesitate to suggest this as many never believe it will work.

MASSAGE THERAPY!  I've been a Massage Therapist and Reflexologist for over 25 years, and helped so  many who suffer chronic pain from Sciatica.   4 years is quite a long time to have such a problem...so it would probably take more than one session, however, it works!  Low back and gluteal deep tissue...

Find a therapist and stop the pain.
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning ladies   Good Morning ladies EmptySat 29 Apr 2017 - 5:14

i had physio by a sport massage guy, recommended by the doctor, helped for a couple of hours
only but stuck with it as he said it may be longer, spent over £500  ($600) and still no change so
did not want to waste any more money.  I have had several sessions of aucpuncture to no avail,
apart from emptying my purse.   But thank you for the suggestion.    I am saving up for a spinal
injection as had one of those in 2009 for the sciatic in my right leg, which lasted 9 years, I got
3 months relief of no pain and it was wonderful but it is going to cost me over £3,000 pounds
but will be worth it is  get a weeks relief from any pain.   Dr told me last Monday that the arthritis
in my spine is very bad and only the coxic is free from it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning ladies   Good Morning ladies EmptySat 29 Apr 2017 - 8:53

threads wrote:
Hope everyone is as well as can be.

I have been busy getting stuff ready for the doll show tomorrow, feeling really tired today, could not
sleep well last night, awake like clockwork every two hours, been like this for years now but think its
finally caught up with me. 

We will be off tomorrow to the show, so will pack up the clothes and dolls I intend to take with me this
afternoon, may do a little sewing this morning to relax me.

If this sciatic would go even for a little while, a couple of hours that would be good, but its been with
me 24/7 for four years now, and doctor says nothing can be done, its so painful at times.

Enjoy the weekend ladies.
So sorry to hear Maxina sad

I hope the Doctor's can help you soon!  I don't know anyone with Sicatica and cannot offer any help at all.

notfair

Glad that your wonderful talents give you a distraction.  You are so very very talented!  I wish you
lots of success at your show!!  Wish we had those kind of events around here!!

dancingbabydancingbabydancingbaby
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning ladies   Good Morning ladies EmptySat 29 Apr 2017 - 17:02

Sorry, you are in so much pain. Hopefully you will find some relief soon.
Good luck on your show! Your work is amazing, you should do very well. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning ladies   Good Morning ladies Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning ladies
Page 1 of 1