R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is Anyone Interested In Teaching A Class for 2018?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Is Anyone Interested In Teaching A Class for 2018? Empty
PostSubject: Is Anyone Interested In Teaching A Class for 2018?   Is Anyone Interested In Teaching A Class for 2018? EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 12:06

I know there has been some interest in specialty babies and skintones that others excel at. If anyone would like to teach to teach a class in 2018 please let me know.

With my full time job and the custom babies that I do, I just had time to do a a few this year, so I would love to fill in the gaps with some of you incredible artists out there and what you specialize in.

We could even do mini classes for less cost on photography, marketing, how to get started in the business...maybe a basic how to? Something like that for beginners might be a good one if someone is interested in putting that together.

Any ideas you have on classes, let me know! Just throw them out there!

I liked how we did the skintones from all over the world last year. That was cool.....

But it can be something totally different this year. Even mini tutorials, and I can put an ebook together with them in (if they make sense to go together)

Let's brainstorm and see if we can get some classes up for this year!!!! happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Mary Anne
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Is Anyone Interested In Teaching A Class for 2018?   Is Anyone Interested In Teaching A Class for 2018? EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 16:25

Speaking as a student, I would love to take a class on marketing; that subject intimidates me and I would love some guidance.
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Is Anyone Interested In Teaching A Class for 2018?   Is Anyone Interested In Teaching A Class for 2018? EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 22:47

We've had some interest in marketing, rooting, hairstyling, goth-vampire dolls, and hair painting.

Anything else you'd like to see?

Anyone else interested in teaching anything would be great. It looks like the hair class is going to be in the fall, but we don;t have anything completely nailed down yet. Keep the ideas coming! whoohoo
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Is Anyone Interested In Teaching A Class for 2018?   Is Anyone Interested In Teaching A Class for 2018? EmptyMon 7 May 2018 - 14:03

happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Bornannew
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Bornannew

PostSubject: Re: Is Anyone Interested In Teaching A Class for 2018?   Is Anyone Interested In Teaching A Class for 2018? EmptyMon 7 May 2018 - 17:21

Hi Lara,

Sent a PM happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Is Anyone Interested In Teaching A Class for 2018?   Is Anyone Interested In Teaching A Class for 2018? EmptyFri 18 May 2018 - 10:38

We have a couple good ideas for classes! I'm very excited!!! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Anyone Interested In Teaching A Class for 2018?   Is Anyone Interested In Teaching A Class for 2018? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Anyone Interested In Teaching A Class for 2018?
Page 1 of 1