R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Winner of the AA Coco Contest!!!!!

Go down 
+5
Bornannew
Babies
Jenny In NH
bearysweethearts
Lara
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Winner of the AA Coco Contest!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Winner of the AA Coco Contest!!!!!   Winner of the AA Coco Contest!!!!! EmptyWed 22 Nov 2017 - 12:07

My goodness it was such a close contest! Both babies were very beautiful!

A big congratulations to Sharon for her winning baby!!!!!! I just adore him!!!!!  whoohoo happyhappy happyhappy wave clapclap weeeeee! weeeeee!

Winner of the AA Coco Contest!!!!! Baby2c11
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Winner of the AA Coco Contest!!!!!   Winner of the AA Coco Contest!!!!! EmptyWed 22 Nov 2017 - 12:54

Congratulations Sharon! happyhappy He is a handsome little man! Love the elephant too!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Winner of the AA Coco Contest!!!!!   Winner of the AA Coco Contest!!!!! EmptyWed 22 Nov 2017 - 13:31

Congratulations Sharon, he is gorgeous, so sweet!!

weeeeee!clapclapweeeeee!clapclapweeeeee!clapclapweeeeee!

happyforyou!hamsterdancedancingelephanthappyforyou!hamsterdancedancingelephant
Back to top Go down
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Babies

PostSubject: Re: Winner of the AA Coco Contest!!!!!   Winner of the AA Coco Contest!!!!! EmptyWed 22 Nov 2017 - 13:48

The best baby won, in my opinion!   clapclap   (My baby definitely needs some hair.  bigsmile )
Congratulations Sharon!!! happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy

Last edited by Babies on Thu 23 Nov 2017 - 0:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.amarantinebabies.com
Bornannew
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Bornannew

PostSubject: Re: Winner of the AA Coco Contest!!!!!   Winner of the AA Coco Contest!!!!! EmptyWed 22 Nov 2017 - 14:25

Congratulations
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Winner of the AA Coco Contest!!!!!   Winner of the AA Coco Contest!!!!! EmptyWed 22 Nov 2017 - 21:53

Thank you ladies! I can't believe I finally won one!! He was a lot of fun to finish until I wanted to dress him and then the work began ... no color looked great on him until I remembered this in the back of a closet. Thank heavens it was the right size!! lol
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
Tiffeny
Toddler
Toddler
Tiffeny

PostSubject: Re: Winner of the AA Coco Contest!!!!!   Winner of the AA Coco Contest!!!!! EmptyWed 22 Nov 2017 - 23:26

whoohoo happyhappy whoohoo weeeeee! clapclap

Congratulations Sharon!!
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Winner of the AA Coco Contest!!!!!   Winner of the AA Coco Contest!!!!! EmptyThu 23 Nov 2017 - 1:10

Babies wrote:
The best baby won, in my opinion!   clapclap   (My baby definitely needs some hair.  bigsmile )
Congratulations Sharon!!! happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy

Thanks for telling us the other entry was yours! Most of the time, only the winner is disclosed! If I am remembering correctly, you are VERY new at reborning. I congratulate you on this baby!

Last edited by pia46 on Thu 23 Nov 2017 - 1:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Winner of the AA Coco Contest!!!!!   Winner of the AA Coco Contest!!!!! EmptyThu 23 Nov 2017 - 1:12

SharonR wrote:
Thank you ladies! I can't believe I finally won one!! He was a lot of fun to finish until I wanted to dress him and then the work began ... no color looked great on him until I remembered this in the back of a closet. Thank heavens it was the right size!! lol
Congratulations Sharon! AA babies are so much harder for me!
Back to top Go down
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Babies

PostSubject: Re: Winner of the AA Coco Contest!!!!!   Winner of the AA Coco Contest!!!!! EmptyThu 23 Nov 2017 - 3:48

Thank you so much Pia!! This was my second painted reborn:) Your compliment really means the world to me, I admire you and your work so much! Your reborns are so beautiful!!!

Back to top Go down
http://www.amarantinebabies.com
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: Winner of the AA Coco Contest!!!!!   Winner of the AA Coco Contest!!!!! EmptyThu 23 Nov 2017 - 8:41

CONGRATS!!! happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winner of the AA Coco Contest!!!!!   Winner of the AA Coco Contest!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Winner of the AA Coco Contest!!!!!
Page 1 of 1