R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Take two ;) Introducing Cassandra Marie

Go down 
+2
LollipopCradle
Jenny In NH
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LollipopCradle
Toddler
Toddler
LollipopCradle

Take two ;) Introducing Cassandra Marie  Empty
PostSubject: Take two ;) Introducing Cassandra Marie    Take two ;) Introducing Cassandra Marie  EmptySat 12 Aug 2017 - 14:03

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19674818/7]Take two ;) Introducing Cassandra Marie  Img_3713[/url]
Take two ;) Introducing Cassandra Marie  Img_3712
[url=https://servimg.com/view/19674818/8]Take two ;) Introducing Cassandra Marie  Img_3714Take two ;) Introducing Cassandra Marie  Img_3711[/url]
YES! It worked! Thanks for the help Pia and Jenny. 
Cassandra was born just yesterday. She was created using the Olive kit and the Praline air dry tutorial. I am very pleased with how she turned out and am about to start my next Praline baby today. I have to tweek it a bit and match up paints as I am using a different air dry paint, but that is not too hard when you're familiar with color theory. I hope you all like her.
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: yayyyy   Take two ;) Introducing Cassandra Marie  EmptySat 12 Aug 2017 - 17:09

Yayyyyyy Paula!!! You figured it out!!! So glad!! Isnt it so much easier than uploading to photobucket and then going back
to photobucket to put the link here at REAL!!!  

I love how you just select your pictures from your own computer and just put them right here
in the forum!!!  Easy peasy!!

Cassandra Marie is beautiful!!  happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy

Did you want a logo for finishing the Praline class?  (I didnt see a request under the logo section, but just in case

you hadnt been around for awhile, to let you know that I make the logos for completed classes).  

dancingbaby dancingbaby dancingbaby dancingbaby dancingbaby dancingbaby dancingbaby
Back to top Go down
LollipopCradle
Toddler
Toddler
LollipopCradle

PostSubject: Re: Take two ;) Introducing Cassandra Marie    Take two ;) Introducing Cassandra Marie  EmptySat 12 Aug 2017 - 19:17

Thank you Jenny.
I didn't take the class just purchased the pdf and did it on my own.
Back to top Go down
Carolynsdollhouse
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Carolynsdollhouse

PostSubject: Re: Take two ;) Introducing Cassandra Marie    Take two ;) Introducing Cassandra Marie  EmptyMon 14 Aug 2017 - 17:00

She is gorgeous Paula!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CarolynAnnDuff
Mary Anne
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Take two ;) Introducing Cassandra Marie    Take two ;) Introducing Cassandra Marie  EmptyTue 15 Aug 2017 - 13:39

I especially love her creases! I'm edging toward making the switch to air drys, so it's encouraging to see such nice work with them.
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Take two ;) Introducing Cassandra Marie    Take two ;) Introducing Cassandra Marie  EmptyTue 15 Aug 2017 - 14:19

LollipopCradle wrote:
Thank you Jenny.
I didn't take the class just purchased the pdf and did it on my own.

Ohh im usually a scaredy cat to do it on my own!!! Good on you!! She came out beautifully!!

happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Take two ;) Introducing Cassandra Marie    Take two ;) Introducing Cassandra Marie  EmptyTue 15 Aug 2017 - 15:37

The coloring is lovely!
Back to top Go down
LollipopCradle
Toddler
Toddler
LollipopCradle

PostSubject: Re: Take two ;) Introducing Cassandra Marie    Take two ;) Introducing Cassandra Marie  EmptyTue 15 Aug 2017 - 23:03

Thank you ladies!  loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Take two ;) Introducing Cassandra Marie    Take two ;) Introducing Cassandra Marie  EmptyWed 16 Aug 2017 - 15:00

Mary Anne wrote:
I especially love her creases!  I'm edging toward making the switch to air drys, so it's encouraging to see such nice work with them.

Heyyyyy Mary Anne!!  There is still a private message from me to you that you havent read yet (It was an answer to one you sent me) since June 18th!!!  dancingbaby

Just wanted to let you know, so that you didnt think that i wasnt responding to you!!   ((hugs))))
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Take two ;) Introducing Cassandra Marie    Take two ;) Introducing Cassandra Marie  EmptyWed 23 Aug 2017 - 10:48

The skin tones are beautiful using the air dry! happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take two ;) Introducing Cassandra Marie    Take two ;) Introducing Cassandra Marie  Empty

Back to top Go down

Take two ;) Introducing Cassandra Marie
Page 1 of 1