R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introducing myself

Go down 
+2
Lyndies*Lovies
tracylh
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tracylh
Toddler
Toddler
tracylh

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Introducing myself   Introducing myself EmptySun 7 Feb 2010 - 1:51

Hi my name is Tracy, my reborn nursery is Heaven's Tiny Angels. I've been reborning for the past 2 years. Reborning is a true passion for me. I absolutely love babies, so this is the perfect art form for me. I'm always looking for new techniques and am really thrilled that I found this forum. I'll be joining in on the Asian class in March. I am a mother to a 15 year old boy named Zane, he is my miracle baby and my pride and joy. I've been married to my wonderful husband for the past 7 years and both of my guys support my art completely. We all are big animal lovers and have our own little zoo here with 4 sweet little dogs and 7 cats. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you.

Hugs,
Tracy
Back to top Go down
http://www.heavenstinyangels.com
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself EmptySun 7 Feb 2010 - 3:55

Hi Tracy and welcome. Since you are from Pittsburgh with a population of millions is it just plain dumb to ask if you know Lara? I mean in person - not on the web.

Loving babies is what we all have in common and I'd love to hear everything you would like to tell about your miracle baby. Stories about miracles should be shared and not just at Easter and Christmas. There is an area for Family Pictures and no miracle is required.

I love the name Zane - I read aloud to my husband and I inherited a bunch of Zane Gray books from my brother. I'm reading one now. Zane Gray is the only Zane I know, but I do know it was his family's last name - not the first. He really wrote Western Romances - love stories with adventure. I haven't heard of a child named Zane other than the writer.

Hubby support is the ONLY reason I'm reborning - I didn't want another hobby, but he was right - this may be my best talent (aside from singing). Yeah for husbands and sons!

We have two cats - can't quite imagine 11 cats and dogs - but please share pictures of them in the pet area - just scroll down and you'll find it.
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself EmptySun 7 Feb 2010 - 10:19

So glad you are hear, Tracy! We will have to get together sometime! :D
Back to top Go down
tracylh
Toddler
Toddler
tracylh

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself EmptySun 7 Feb 2010 - 11:34

Thank you both so much for the warm welcom. No me and Lara have not met yet, but I sure would love to. I've always thought it would be so much fun to meet someone else that shares my love for reborns.

I am heading to the family section right now to post a pic of my son, thank you so much for the compliments on his name, the name Zane just came out of the blue one day. His daddy came to me with it and we both just thought it was perfect. My mom didn't like it at first, but a few years later I asked her about it and her comment was she couldn't of thought of a better name for such a unique boy.LOL

Yes hubbys are great, I know I drive him crazy sometimes with my attention always on my reborns, but he know how much they mean to me.

I will also be posting pics of my other furbabies, just give me a little time.LOL

Hugs,
Tracy
Back to top Go down

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself EmptySun 7 Feb 2010 - 14:17

Welcome Tracy! YOu will really enjoy the classes! Lara is great!
Back to top Go down
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself EmptySun 7 Feb 2010 - 20:49

Hello Tracy it is nice to have you aboard!!!! I am Second Star or SherryO. Most call me Sherry. I know you will just love it around here and and enjoy the class!!!! It is so easy to work into your day!!!! You move rather at your pace!!!!!!! So if you don't get to that day's lesson you can catch up when you have more time. I love how she does them!!!!! I look forward to being in class and sharing our Asian babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
tracylh
Toddler
Toddler
tracylh

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself EmptySun 7 Feb 2010 - 20:55

I've got to tell you that I couldn't be happier with the warm inviting welcome all of you ladies on this forum have given me. I don't always get to participate as much as I would like to on forums, because I work full time, but I can tell you that this will be the place I come first.

hugs,
Tracy
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself EmptyTue 9 Feb 2010 - 2:10

A Big Welcome Tracy :cheers: To The REAL World**
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
angelicbundles
angelicbundles

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself EmptyTue 9 Feb 2010 - 4:16

Hi Tracy!!! Welcome! :flower: :flower: You are going to love it here! The ladies are sooo sweet and Lara is such a wonderful teacher!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Look forward to getting to know you better!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/angelicbundles
Sponsored content

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: