R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not for sale (Just showing)

Go down 
+3
cherielynn09
Jenny In NH
Jlynn93
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jlynn93

Not for sale (Just showing) Empty
PostSubject: Not for sale (Just showing)   Not for sale (Just showing) EmptySun 11 Jun 2017 - 14:00

I finished my Tibby kit! Please note that this is my first time reborning a doll. There are many flaws on her as I had a hard time with putting everything together. With that said, here is my sweet Angel, Analynn Rose. Not for sale (Just showing) Img_2012
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Not for sale (Just showing)   Not for sale (Just showing) EmptySun 11 Jun 2017 - 23:20

Jlynn93 wrote:
I finished my Tibby kit! Please note that this is my first time reborning a doll. There are many flaws on her as I had a hard time with putting everything together. With that said, here is my sweet Angel, Analynn Rose.   Not for sale (Just showing) Img_2012

Congratulations on finishing your first reborn!!!! You must be soooooo happy!! She came out wonderfully - you should be proud!!! clapclap clapclap

(my first reborn didnt look so hot - lol - i love yours!!)

I love Analynn Rose - (love her name too!!)

happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: Not for sale (Just showing)   Not for sale (Just showing) EmptyMon 12 Jun 2017 - 8:06

First of all....... I can't believe you tackled a toddler
for your first reborn doll.......you are BRAVE!!!

You did a beautiful job with her!!! clapclap clapclap happyforyou!

CONGRATS on your first baby!!!!

Back to top Go down
Mary Anne
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Not for sale (Just showing)   Not for sale (Just showing) EmptyMon 12 Jun 2017 - 13:04

She's very sweet and I agree, you are brave for tackling a toddler your first time out! I just finished my first reborn together and it's a great feeling, isn't it? Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
Jlynn93

PostSubject: Thanks everyone   Not for sale (Just showing) EmptyMon 12 Jun 2017 - 16:10

Yes it is a great feeling to finally have her together. It took me a long time to get to this point. She is beautiful and I love her very much. I will share more photos of her soon.
Back to top Go down
LollipopCradle
Toddler
Toddler
LollipopCradle

PostSubject: Re: Not for sale (Just showing)   Not for sale (Just showing) EmptySun 18 Jun 2017 - 15:00

Wow! Amazing first baby! You should be proud of her. And I love her name.
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Not for sale (Just showing)   Not for sale (Just showing) EmptyMon 19 Jun 2017 - 10:43

She is so cute! And wow! I toddler for your first! I did a preemie for my first kit!!!

My daughter has a Tibby kit that she wants to make herself this summer. I'm excited to see how she turns out!!!

Congratulations!!!! bigsmile clapclap clapclap happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
Carolynsdollhouse
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Carolynsdollhouse

PostSubject: Re: Not for sale (Just showing)   Not for sale (Just showing) EmptyFri 11 Aug 2017 - 14:22

She is cute!! You did a good job for your first. happyforyou! happyforyou!     My first on did not turn out that good..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CarolynAnnDuff
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not for sale (Just showing)   Not for sale (Just showing) Empty

Back to top Go down

Not for sale (Just showing)
Page 1 of 1