R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Special reborn i.e. Grinch & Avatar

Go down 
+2
Jenny In NH
Joanne White
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Joanne White
Crawler
Crawler

Special reborn i.e. Grinch & Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Special reborn i.e. Grinch & Avatar   Special reborn i.e. Grinch & Avatar EmptyFri 17 Feb 2017 - 9:21

Hi :) I was wondering have any of you ladies ever made "special" babies such as Grinch or Avatar. I would love a few hints or tips I am hoping to be making my first Grinch. Would you put all of the blushing and undertones on first like a real baby would have or would you put it on the top?
Thank you
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Special reborn i.e. Grinch & Avatar   Special reborn i.e. Grinch & Avatar EmptyFri 17 Feb 2017 - 12:49

We have a few members that stick out in my mind, Kathy of BearySweetHearts Nursery and Rachel from Orange Grove Nursery.  Both ladies have made character reborns and are very talented!  I am pretty sure that Rachel did an Avatar baby, not sure.

Maybe some other members will let you know who else can offer you some advice.  

happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Special reborn i.e. Grinch & Avatar   Special reborn i.e. Grinch & Avatar EmptySun 19 Feb 2017 - 15:12

Hi ,I have done fairies, elves, dogs, monkeys/gorillas, vampires, zombies. I want to do the little piggies. But so far not a Grinch or an Avator. Getting ready to do a Santa and Mrs. Claus for the up coming class in November. What I find when doing these type of charactors it is all up to you of how you want it to look. What I would do is use a practice piece of vinyl and do the painting both ways and see which look you prefer. I have seen all different shades of Grinch's and Avators. Find a picture of the shade of Grinch or Avator you like the best and  practice with your different tones and colors.  Let me know if you need at help.bigsmile You can post pictures of your work in progress .We would all love to see them .

Also if you go over into the Creative Cradle contest section. Rachel's Avator and her Edward Scissorhands which are amazing!! are both in those contest. There are a lot of different character babies in there.
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: here is the link to the contest that Kathy told you about   Special reborn i.e. Grinch & Avatar EmptySun 19 Feb 2017 - 22:38

http://www.realreborn.com/t22840-halloween-creative-cradle-contest?highlight=creative+cradle
Back to top Go down
Joanne White
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Special reborn i.e. Grinch & Avatar   Special reborn i.e. Grinch & Avatar EmptyMon 20 Feb 2017 - 7:59

Thank you ladies :) x
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Special reborn i.e. Grinch & Avatar   Special reborn i.e. Grinch & Avatar EmptyTue 21 Feb 2017 - 9:22

I love the little piggies!!!!! I would love to see more of them made!!!! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Bikis901

PostSubject: Re: Special reborn i.e. Grinch & Avatar   Special reborn i.e. Grinch & Avatar EmptySun 7 May 2017 - 0:45

Stick RPG 2 unblocked I am not quite sure about it.

Last edited by Bikis901 on Fri 8 Sep 2017 - 0:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Special reborn i.e. Grinch & Avatar   Special reborn i.e. Grinch & Avatar EmptySat 20 May 2017 - 15:17

I made a Shrek baby a long time ago. I will have to see if I can find a picture of her.
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Special reborn i.e. Grinch & Avatar   Special reborn i.e. Grinch & Avatar EmptySat 20 May 2017 - 15:21

here she is :)
She was the only character baby I ever made. Wish I would have kept her.
Special reborn i.e. Grinch & Avatar Shek_b10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special reborn i.e. Grinch & Avatar   Special reborn i.e. Grinch & Avatar Empty

Back to top Go down

Special reborn i.e. Grinch & Avatar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Reborn Forums :: Cozy Lounge-
Jump to: