R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a few of the knits that I have been making over the past months

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
snuggleknits(val)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

Just a few of the knits that I have been making over the past months Empty
PostSubject: Just a few of the knits that I have been making over the past months   Just a few of the knits that I have been making over the past months EmptySun 4 Dec 2016 - 18:33

This is my customers reborn wearing a OOak set made for her!

Just a few of the knits that I have been making over the past months 5c0d30c8-e90f-4b28-9a9e-dd7ebde51940

A 10 inch set in pink(sold)
Will be making more of these kind of sets soon!
]Just a few of the knits that I have been making over the past months 10%20inch%20set%20Large

Letiticia cardigan x2 (sold)

Just a few of the knits that I have been making over the past months 2%20x%20lace%20edged%20cardigans

Cocoon set for 10 inch...available
Just a few of the knits that I have been making over the past months Cocoon%20and%20hat%20set

10 inch peach romper set (sold)
Just a few of the knits that I have been making over the past months Romper%20set%20peach%202%20Large

Blue crossover cardigan (sold)
Just a few of the knits that I have been making over the past months Blue%20crossover%20cardi%20Large

Blue "Connor" set  (sold)
Just a few of the knits that I have been making over the past months Connor%20set%20Large

Preemie twins diaper sets(sold)
Just a few of the knits that I have been making over the past months Prem%20pom%20pom%20diaper%20set
Back to top Go down
http://www.Snuggleknits.etsy.com
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Just a few of the knits that I have been making over the past months   Just a few of the knits that I have been making over the past months EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 12:31

o0o0o i have never seen that type of the first pink one before, i really like it!!

They are all beautiful though!!!

happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Just a few of the knits that I have been making over the past months   Just a few of the knits that I have been making over the past months EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 12:54

BEAUTIFUL,BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the peach set and the blue set with the large pom and those cute barrel buttons.whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo
Back to top Go down
snuggleknits(val)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Just a few of the knits that I have been making over the past months   Just a few of the knits that I have been making over the past months EmptySat 10 Dec 2016 - 20:38

Thanks Ladies hoping to do more after Christmas!
Back to top Go down
handy denise
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
handy denise

PostSubject: Re: Just a few of the knits that I have been making over the past months   Just a few of the knits that I have been making over the past months EmptyMon 12 Dec 2016 - 23:13

gorgeous work Val!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/handdcreations/
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Just a few of the knits that I have been making over the past months   Just a few of the knits that I have been making over the past months EmptyTue 13 Dec 2016 - 9:26

Oh my goodness! I LOVE that first set!!!!! clapclap hamsterdance
Back to top Go down
snuggleknits(val)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Just a few of the knits that I have been making over the past months   Just a few of the knits that I have been making over the past months EmptyTue 13 Dec 2016 - 17:00

The first set (pink romper)was made for a customer. She gave me details of what she wanted so I created this for her!

Its made in a fine cotton yarn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a few of the knits that I have been making over the past months   Just a few of the knits that I have been making over the past months Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a few of the knits that I have been making over the past months
Page 1 of 1