R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now

Go down 
+16
threads
Michelle73
Groovyday
cherielynn09
nightowlnursery
Poppy
Lynknursery
Mel's Tiny Nursery
babyblossom
Karen
Trish
LittlePunkins
passionatereborner
Lara
andama
debora jenkins
20 posters
AuthorMessage
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now Empty
PostSubject: Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now   Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011 - 22:26

Hi ya'll. I am an EMT, volunteer Firefighter, wife, mother, grandmother, responsible pet owner, and not last a Christian. I am 50 yrs old and have been married to my high school sweetheart for 32 years. Our 1 son is a police officer, fire fighter and member of National guard. My husband is a member of the National guard and is scheduled to make his 3rd deployment in 2012. I have done a few babies and i have one forever baby. Libby is her name. i was recommended to this site by a very dear friend. I met her on another site and she is the best. I started with 3 I bought off ebay that someone was throwing away because they messed them up so I figured if I screwed them up no big deal, someone else already did. I am hooked and I love it. Those dolls are now Christmas gifts for the angel tree. IF you have any questions just ask. I am outgoing LOL as if you can not tell by this post. I look forward to making a lot of new friends.
Back to top Go down
andama
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now   Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011 - 22:28

Nice to meet you Debora and wow you sound so busy how do you find the time for all the things you do.

I would love to see your bubs

cheers Andama
Back to top Go down
http://www.andamagalleries.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now   Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011 - 22:33

So nice to meet you Debora! :real: You will love it here! Everyone is very helpful and friendly! Looking forward to getting to know you! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
passionatereborner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
passionatereborner

PostSubject: Re: Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now   Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011 - 22:47

debora jenkins wrote:
Hi ya'll. I am an EMT, volunteer Firefighter, wife, mother, grandmother, responsible pet owner, and not last a Christian. I am 50 yrs old and have been married to my high school sweetheart for 32 years. Our 1 son is a police officer, fire fighter and member of National guard. My husband is a member of the National guard and is scheduled to make his 3rd deployment in 2012. I have done a few babies and i have one forever baby. Libby is her name. i was recommended to this site by a very dear friend. I met her on another site and she is the best. I started with 3 I bought off ebay that someone was throwing away because they messed them up so I figured if I screwed them up no big deal, someone else already did. I am hooked and I love it. Those dolls are now Christmas gifts for the angel tree. IF you have any questions just ask. I am outgoing LOL as if you can not tell by this post. I look forward to making a lot of new friends.

YEAH ... You are HERE!! These ladies here are wonderful! You will LOVE it here!!
Back to top Go down
passionatereborner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
passionatereborner

PostSubject: Re: Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now   Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011 - 22:49

I wanna say that I have been truly BLESSED to be able to become friends with Debora ... she is amazing and is doing a great job with her reborning ... she wants to learn more and more and we have been trying to figure out a way we could meet somehow ... anyway, I told her about how you, Lara, teach online courses and thought she may fit right in around here!
Back to top Go down
LittlePunkins
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
LittlePunkins

PostSubject: Re: Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now   Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011 - 23:47

welcome Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://littlepunkinsreborns.com/
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now   Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now EmptyWed 14 Dec 2011 - 0:01

:real: Debora, you will be most welcome
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now   Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now EmptyWed 14 Dec 2011 - 2:53

:real: welcome :real: welcome :real: welcome :real:
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now   Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now EmptyWed 14 Dec 2011 - 3:27

Welcome Debora bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Mel's Tiny Nursery
Toddler
Toddler
Mel's Tiny Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now   Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now EmptyWed 14 Dec 2011 - 5:26

Welcome here Deborah!!
Back to top Go down
http://mels-tiny-nursery.webnode.com/
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now   Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now EmptyWed 14 Dec 2011 - 5:29

Welcome, you have come to the right place for learning reborning. Looking forward to getting to know you and your babies.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now   Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now EmptyWed 14 Dec 2011 - 6:32

welcome it's nice to meet you
Back to top Go down
nightowlnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
nightowlnursery

PostSubject: Re: Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now   Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now EmptyWed 14 Dec 2011 - 8:24

welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightowlnursery.com
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now   Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now EmptyWed 14 Dec 2011 - 9:40

Hi Deborah!!!

WOW....you sound like ONE busy lady!!!! HOW do you have time to reborn amidst ALL the other????

AMAZING!!!

I know you will like it here...SO many nice ladies!!!!
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now   Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now EmptyWed 14 Dec 2011 - 14:35

welcome Hi Debora, I am so glad you found RealReborn. This is the best place to learn and chat with friends! :real: happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

PostSubject: i feel so welcome   Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now EmptyThu 15 Dec 2011 - 0:07

I want to say Thank you so much for the welcome. I do not get to reborn a lot. I work some 48 and 72and 96 hour shifts. I so need the stress relief. I want to learn everything. I want to be able to do fairies, and specialty dolls and skin tones and everything. I am open to new experiences. I guess I should have said I am a little crazy, comes with the territory. We can eat a meal given the chance and talk about things that gross other people out.
Back to top Go down
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now   Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now EmptyFri 16 Dec 2011 - 10:52

welcome :real: welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.roseecheeksrebornnursery.net
passionatereborner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
passionatereborner

PostSubject: Re: Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now   Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now EmptyTue 20 Dec 2011 - 20:46

now Didn't I tell you Debora, these ladies are WONDERFUL!! And SMART!! They have the tough answers!!
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now   Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now EmptyWed 21 Dec 2011 - 6:41

:real: :real: :real: :real:
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
loretta
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
loretta

PostSubject: Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now   Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now EmptyWed 21 Dec 2011 - 6:58

Hi Deborah welcome to the forum

happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down
barb
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barb

PostSubject: Re: Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now   Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now EmptyWed 21 Dec 2011 - 9:47

Glad to meet you and im sure you will love it here. They are a great bunch of ladies and its great learning. welcome welcome welcome welcome
Barb
Back to top Go down
ashtreemeadowbabies
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
ashtreemeadowbabies

PostSubject: Re: Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now   Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now EmptyThu 29 Dec 2011 - 12:13

welcome :real:
Back to top Go down
tanya1975
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
tanya1975

PostSubject: Re: Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now   Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now EmptyThu 29 Dec 2011 - 17:56

nice to meet you Debora! welcome :real: welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now   Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi I have been trying to reborn for 3 months now
Page 1 of 1