R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exciting News for NEW STORE, will be EXCITING news for YOU!!!

Go down 
+2
Jenny In NH
Lara
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Exciting News for NEW STORE, will be EXCITING news for YOU!!! Empty
PostSubject: Exciting News for NEW STORE, will be EXCITING news for YOU!!!   Exciting News for NEW STORE, will be EXCITING news for YOU!!! EmptySat 27 Aug 2016 - 8:16

So, many cool things will be happening with this new store I had hardly contain myself, but I will hold off on telling you as they are mostly all cool things for me and my store, which isnt really all that exciting for you. What I wanted to share with you, is some exciting news that can effect YOU and YOUR business directly, if you choose to.

I can list ebay auctions directly on my store site!!!! I'm not sure how it works exactly, as I'm just on day 3 of navigating through everything, but I know there is a way, so I definitely want to do something for the active members on REAL to be able to get more exposure for their ebay auctions by sharing this through the REAL store. What a great opportunity!!!

I think this will not only help your business by gaining exposure, as my store gets a TON of traffic from non REAL forum members, but it will also bring people to the forum from traffic through the store as people are seeing the store, which will help bring more community back to the forum again. It's win-win, as I see it!

I'll be posting more info about as we get closer to launch date of the new store, but I think it's going to be aewsome.

And yes, lots of good changes in the store too! New prices, easy navigating, promo videos right on the site!!! I just love it!!! whoohoo

And did I tell you we start shooting the Asian DVD in a couple weeks???? Ohhhhhhh....soooo much going here!!!! eeeekkkkkkk!!!!!! happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Exciting News for NEW STORE, will be EXCITING news for YOU!!!   Exciting News for NEW STORE, will be EXCITING news for YOU!!! EmptySat 27 Aug 2016 - 12:24

whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo

You sure do have your hands full Lara!!!  Sounds amazing, cant wait to see it!!

your gonna laff but one of my FAVORITE functions here at R.E.A.L. is the very user-friendly "photo hosting" button... plezzzzzzz don't ever lose that!! lol lol lol lol lol   (Photo bucket is a pain in the butt to use for me) happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy

Last edited by Jenny In NH on Wed 21 Sep 2016 - 10:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Exciting News for NEW STORE, will be EXCITING news for YOU!!!   Exciting News for NEW STORE, will be EXCITING news for YOU!!! EmptySat 27 Aug 2016 - 18:11

happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down
nightowlnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
nightowlnursery

PostSubject: Re: Exciting News for NEW STORE, will be EXCITING news for YOU!!!   Exciting News for NEW STORE, will be EXCITING news for YOU!!! EmptySun 28 Aug 2016 - 14:33

clapclap weeeeee! happyforyou! hamsterdance dancingelephant
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightowlnursery.com
Tiffeny
Toddler
Toddler
Tiffeny

PostSubject: Re: Exciting News for NEW STORE, will be EXCITING news for YOU!!!   Exciting News for NEW STORE, will be EXCITING news for YOU!!! EmptyWed 31 Aug 2016 - 0:04

Exciting news!! I can't wait hear more!!
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Exciting News for NEW STORE, will be EXCITING news for YOU!!!   Exciting News for NEW STORE, will be EXCITING news for YOU!!! EmptyWed 31 Aug 2016 - 9:44

whoohoo whoohoo sounds great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exciting News for NEW STORE, will be EXCITING news for YOU!!!   Exciting News for NEW STORE, will be EXCITING news for YOU!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Exciting News for NEW STORE, will be EXCITING news for YOU!!!
Page 1 of 1