R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Long lost returned :)

Go down 
+2
Jenny In NH
Victoryah42
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Victoryah42

Long lost returned :) Empty
PostSubject: Long lost returned :)   Long lost returned :) EmptySun 14 Aug 2016 - 15:13

Hi this is victoryah and I had to redo my name as something happened between the keyboard and person and I couldn't just redo my password. I'm glad I'm back and hope to get to know each of you better.
As for me I'm from Texas and live happily alone with my very tiny Yorkie named princess Sophia. She isn't spoiled nor does she pick out her own toys nor does she choose her tshirts! Yeah right.
happyhappy
Victoryah
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: welcome back!!   Long lost returned :) EmptySun 14 Aug 2016 - 15:19

Victoryah42 wrote:
Hi this is victoryah and I had to redo my name as something happened between the keyboard and person and I couldn't just redo my password. I'm glad I'm back and hope to get to know each of you better.
As for me I'm from Texas and live happily alone with my very tiny Yorkie named princess Sophia. She isn't spoiled nor does she pick out her own toys nor does she choose her tshirts! Yeah right.
happyhappy
Victoryah

Hi Victoryah!!

happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy

Glad you made it back!!

I live in NH and have two adult children and two adult grandchildren! Omygosh, I LOVE Yorkies!! So sweet!!! <3

LOL @ chooses her own t-shirts!!! lol lol

Have a super day - stay "cool" in all this hot weather!!!

dancingbaby jumping dancingbaby jumping

Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Long lost returned :)   Long lost returned :) EmptySun 14 Aug 2016 - 16:31

Glad to have you back!! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Long lost returned :)   Long lost returned :) EmptySun 14 Aug 2016 - 23:09

Hi Victoryah, Glad you are back with us! I have five little Yorkies! one not so little HA HA!! happyforyou! hamsterdance dancingelephant Kathy
Back to top Go down
Victoryah42

PostSubject: Re: Long lost returned :)   Long lost returned :) EmptyMon 15 Aug 2016 - 0:51

I don't know if I could handle five divas! You are very brave worthy
I had two mini schnauzers as well but someone else took them. Obviously they needed them. I miss them! My Yorkie just turned 3 at beginning of August. She is a great service dog but has a problem talking back! lol
Victoryah
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Long lost returned :)   Long lost returned :) EmptyWed 17 Aug 2016 - 1:36

Welcome back and it looks like it has been "over and over" again? How many of these are YOU?

Long lost returned :) Image_zpsifzuzhbv
Back to top Go down
Bornannew
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Bornannew

PostSubject: Re: Long lost returned :)   Long lost returned :) EmptyWed 17 Aug 2016 - 2:21

WELCOME BACK! Maybe this time is the charm wink

Love YORKIES...I have Dachshunds and a Chi! hamsterdance

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long lost returned :)   Long lost returned :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Long lost returned :)
Page 1 of 1