R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I lost my Grandaughter

Go down 
+18
Tinabloomfield
Joy Franklin
Orange_Grove_Nursery
SharonR
audrey
pmorris
hazel_may(Janie)
Millena.M.
Lorrie
handy denise
Karen
barb
Lara
babyblossom
Lynknursery
Poppy
LittlePunkins
clarianercf
22 posters
AuthorMessage
clarianercf
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

I lost my Grandaughter Empty
PostSubject: I lost my Grandaughter   I lost my Grandaughter EmptySun 26 Jun 2011 - 22:57

My daughter was pregnant, everything was going well, yesterday she call me and told me she was bleeding, she ran to the Hospital and when she get there , baby was no pulse, no heartbeat , they did a sonogram and found a lot of blood around the baby. Baby was dead. With a normal 39 weeks pregnancy, we dont know yet what happened.

She was in labor for about 12 hours and finally gave birth Baby Sophia. She was so precious, perfect, lot of hair, she looks like a porcelain doll.

We are devastaded, trying to analyze and found answers, answers that problably nobody can give.

I ask for your prayer, my daugther and all our family need it. Its a undescriptible pain.

Ill going to be out off line for a couple of days, my brain tumor with all this situation, its not doing good neither , and I need to be strong for my daughter and my family.

Cristina.
Back to top Go down
http://huellitas.weebly.com
LittlePunkins
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
LittlePunkins

PostSubject: Re: I lost my Grandaughter   I lost my Grandaughter EmptySun 26 Jun 2011 - 23:38

That is so devastating to hear.
You all have my prayers and thoughts.

Back to top Go down
http://littlepunkinsreborns.com/
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: I lost my Grandaughter   I lost my Grandaughter EmptySun 26 Jun 2011 - 23:41

Ohhh Cristina I am so so sorry to hear that about your precious grandaughter - I can not even imagine the pain that you all must be feeling. Precious Sophia with be up in heaven now, watching over you all until you all meet again. I am shedding tears for you at this sad time and I send all my love and prayers up for you and your daughter and family. Take care of yourself loveyou! prayer
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: I lost my Grandaughter   I lost my Grandaughter EmptyMon 27 Jun 2011 - 5:20

So sorry to hear that, my thoughts are with you all.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: I lost my Grandaughter   I lost my Grandaughter EmptyMon 27 Jun 2011 - 7:46

Cristina, I am so very sorry to hear your lost your precious grandaughter. My heart goes out to you all at such a painful time.

I think I may know the cause. A placental abruption. Almost 14 years ago I went into labour prematurely and even though my little boy was born alive, he died shortly after. I had a placental abruption which brought on the labour. Sometimes with this condition the placenta completely tears away from the uterus cutting off all blood supply and oxygen to the baby before the baby is born.

I do hope you all find the answers to this tragic loss. I know too well the pain and grief and hope you can all be there in each others time of need.

Take care
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: I lost my Grandaughter   I lost my Grandaughter EmptyMon 27 Jun 2011 - 8:46

Oh, Cristina! My heart goes out to you and your daughter and your family. I can't even imagine what you all must be going through....I will keep you in my prayers, hun.
Back to top Go down
barb
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barb

PostSubject: Re: I lost my Grandaughter   I lost my Grandaughter EmptyMon 27 Jun 2011 - 10:34

My heart goes out to you and your family. Will be praying for you all. I just pray that god will give you strength to get through this sad time. God bless you all.
Barb
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: I lost my Grandaughter   I lost my Grandaughter EmptyMon 27 Jun 2011 - 13:17

sad sad sad prayer prayer prayer loveyou! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
handy denise
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
handy denise

PostSubject: Re: I lost my Grandaughter   I lost my Grandaughter EmptyMon 27 Jun 2011 - 14:54

so sorry to hear your sad news...prayers and hugs to you and your family.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/handdcreations/

PostSubject: Re: I lost my Grandaughter   I lost my Grandaughter EmptyMon 27 Jun 2011 - 21:19

Oh I am so sorry!!!! My prayers are with you all and your daughter right now!! My heart is breaking fo ryou all!
Back to top Go down
Lorrie
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: I lost my Grandaughter   I lost my Grandaughter EmptyTue 28 Jun 2011 - 0:56

I am so sorry to hear this. My heart goes out to you and your family. My prayers are with you.
Back to top Go down
Millena.M.
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: I lost my Grandaughter   I lost my Grandaughter EmptyTue 28 Jun 2011 - 5:35

Upss, I am so sorry Cristine, I know what you and your daughter feel at the moment. It is difficult time. I am so sorry, and pray for you.
Back to top Go down
hazel_may(Janie)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
hazel_may(Janie)

PostSubject: Re: I lost my Grandaughter   I lost my Grandaughter EmptyThu 30 Jun 2011 - 12:50

Christina, you have my sympathy and my prayers for you and your family. I will also pray for your tumor to be cured. Your daughter needs you!
Back to top Go down
clarianercf
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: I lost my Grandaughter   I lost my Grandaughter EmptyThu 30 Jun 2011 - 18:42

thankyou! loveyou!

Thanks for all your prayers. We are doing much better, all funeral service are done. My daughter is strong, I think more than me, now we are waiting for the autopsy results to find some answers to our questions.

My situation is getting worst, my doctor decide to refer me to the Neurosurgeon, its no other option than the surgery. I feel a little scary but I'll keep my faith that everything is gonna be allright.

Thanks Again

Cristina.
Back to top Go down
http://huellitas.weebly.com
pmorris
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
pmorris

PostSubject: Re: I lost my Grandaughter   I lost my Grandaughter EmptyThu 30 Jun 2011 - 22:39

I am so sorry! I just now found this post. You and your family are in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.storkslandingrebornnursery.com
audrey
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
audrey

PostSubject: Re: I lost my Grandaughter   I lost my Grandaughter EmptyFri 1 Jul 2011 - 23:48

Christina, I am so sorry about the baby. You have been in my prayers for a while now since we found out about your brain tumor, and now I will add more prayer for your whole family to heal.

baby hugs, Audrey
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedollmaker2nursery.com
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: I lost my Grandaughter   I lost my Grandaughter EmptyFri 8 Jul 2011 - 3:43

loveyou! loveyou! loveyou!

Cristina, I'm so sorry your life is so difficult right now.

prayer prayer prayer
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: I lost my Grandaughter   I lost my Grandaughter EmptyFri 8 Jul 2011 - 15:33

I avoided this topic because I knew it would make me cry, but I wanted to give you and your family -especially your daughter- a great big hug. I'm so so sorry. sad

loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: I lost my Grandaughter   I lost my Grandaughter EmptyFri 8 Jul 2011 - 16:48

Christina I am so terribly sorry!
I didn't see this post until just now.
I know you are all healing by now but I also know the feelings your daughter is having. I cannot even begin to imagine how difficult it is for you Christina. Losing a grand child who was so wanted and was so close to birth. It just shows that life is not fair all the time and we have to have faith that God knows what is happening and that there is a reason for everything.
Know that you are all in my prayers, especially you Christina......you are a special woman!
hugs
Joy
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: I lost my Grandaughter   I lost my Grandaughter EmptySat 27 Aug 2011 - 23:25

Christina... First off let me tell you that I am so sorry for the loss of your precious grand daughter. I just found this post.
I also want to let you know that I am prayer about the brain tumor you mentioned having to see a nurosurgeon for. I know exactly what you are going through, as I had a brain tumor called a pituitary adenoma removed in 1996. Please know that you are in my prayers, and thoughts, and do not be afraid....God will take care of you.
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: I lost my Grandaughter   I lost my Grandaughter EmptyMon 19 Sep 2011 - 23:21

Cristina, How are you doing? I am praying for you and your family... How is your daughter? I know this must be a sad time for you. I didn't know about this post. Some how I missed it until today.... Please let us know how you are...
Terri
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: I lost my Grandaughter   I lost my Grandaughter EmptyTue 20 Sep 2011 - 4:02

Sad news Christina, hope you get better news about yourself.
You and your family are included in prayers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Bella's Babies~Melissa
Toddler
Toddler
Bella's Babies~Melissa

PostSubject: Re: I lost my Grandaughter   I lost my Grandaughter EmptyTue 20 Sep 2011 - 4:22

I am so SO sorry to hear about this devistating loss. I am in tears just thinking about it. I pray for strength for you, your daughter and familiy during this difficult time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bellasbabiesbythebay.com
DianneDollLover
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: I lost my Grandaughter   I lost my Grandaughter EmptyTue 20 Sep 2011 - 10:44

I am so sorry for your loss. May God bring healing to you and your family. I will be praying for you. prayer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I lost my Grandaughter   I lost my Grandaughter Empty

Back to top Go down

I lost my Grandaughter
Page 1 of 1