R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ebook for AA babies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Msmimi04

Ebook for AA babies  Empty
PostSubject: Ebook for AA babies    Ebook for AA babies  EmptyMon 18 Apr 2016 - 22:55

Hello, I have a question.  I purchased the Ebook for aa babies.  I just wanna make sure I understand.  When it says 2 brushes of flesh 04 with 1/2 thinner.  Apply to vinyl, then pounce. Bake n repeat 2 times.  It is saying to repeat the painting steps 2 more times? Also the 2 brushes mean 2 brushes of the paint correct? thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: questions for AA Ebook   Ebook for AA babies  EmptyMon 18 Apr 2016 - 23:35

Msmimi04 wrote:
Hello, I have a question.  I purchased the Ebook for aa babies.  I just wanna make sure I understand.  When it says 2 brushes of flesh 04 with 1/2 thinner.  Apply to vinyl, then pounce. Bake n repeat 2 times.  It is saying to repeat the painting steps 2 more times? Also the 2 brushes mean 2 brushes of the paint correct? thankyou!

Hi Mimi!!

Im not sure what time zone you are in, but Lara is in PA East Coast,  Eastern Standard time  (so am I).  Not many staff members on late at night.  Day time is the best bet for help.

I never did the AA Ebook, so I am not sure about answering you. From what you said, it does appear to repeat the steps baking after each step. BUT,  I don't want to give you the wrong answer just in case!  Im sure bearysweethearts or another of our moderators might be able to help you if they took that class.  Lara might pop in if she gets the chance as her husband went to the hospital today.

Hang in there!

Im off to dreamland!! Be back in the morning!

Night Mimi!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Hoping someone can help   Ebook for AA babies  EmptyTue 19 Apr 2016 - 10:27

Need help with new member on AA ebook question. See above. Thankyou so much!!

thankyou! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Ebook for AA babies    Ebook for AA babies  EmptyTue 19 Apr 2016 - 11:26

Hi Mimi, Yes bake an repeat means to paint one layer then bake, then add another layer and bake. 1 brush means a nice swipe of paint on both sides of your brush not scooped just brushed over. If it calls for 2 brushes do this step again.bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Msmimi04

PostSubject: Re: Ebook for AA babies    Ebook for AA babies  EmptyWed 20 Apr 2016 - 17:49

Thank you, I'm still learning how to navigate through this forum. I just seen your response.
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: refresh this website if you have been on it for a long time without logging out   Ebook for AA babies  EmptyWed 20 Apr 2016 - 22:33

Msmimi04 wrote:
Thank you, I'm still learning how to navigate through this forum. I just seen your response.

Hi Mimi!!

A good way to start to look for posts to your replys is when you are on the "home" page, click over on the  top right of the page where it says "View posts since your last visit"  click on that , then all posts that happened since your last visit will show up.  If you don't log off for long periods of time, don't forget to "refresh this webpage", so that you can see new entries / posts.

It takes time, took me awhile to find my way around here too!

thankyou!thankyou!

dancingbabydancingbabydancingbaby

Please don't be afraid to ask for help! Lotsa helpful people around!

:)
Back to top Go down
Msmimi04

PostSubject: Re: Ebook for AA babies    Ebook for AA babies  EmptyThu 21 Apr 2016 - 0:07

thankyou! Jenny. I appreciate your assistance and response.
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: welcome   Ebook for AA babies  EmptyThu 21 Apr 2016 - 10:33

Msmimi04 wrote:
thankyou! Jenny. I appreciate your assistance and response.

You are most welcome Mimi!!

happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ebook for AA babies    Ebook for AA babies  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ebook for AA babies
Page 1 of 1