R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My fur babies....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

My fur babies.... Empty
PostSubject: My fur babies....   My fur babies.... EmptyWed 26 Nov 2014 - 1:10

Our newest member is a green cheeked conure. His name is Aloha and he was born on Aug. 20th, so he just made 3 months. He's trying to talk and quite a character.
My fur babies.... DSC_9899_zps490fa3de

Our yorkie, Candy is now 9 months old. She's a 3 1/2 pounder and all mouth! But, she's a love bug....
My fur babies.... DSC_7681_2_zps520c16f5

Pippa is almost 3 years old... We call her the Brat!
My fur babies.... File_zpsa7d53e64

Pascha, the german shepherd is almost 7 and she has been joined by a rescue kitty named Thorin. The vet thinks that Thorin is just turning 1. He was a scrawny half grown kitten in Feb. when he showed up on our porch. Don't think he had been around dogs, because he was terrified, but now he thinks he is a dog. He got a case of ear mites and he laid still for the German shepherd to clean them out. She took care of him until his meds kicked in.

My fur babies.... File_zpsb29f810e
My fur babies.... DSC_6341_zps81f48c20

Zoe, the standard poodle is our sr. citizen. She's almost 14. She has a very special bond with our 3 year old granddaughter, Lejla....My fur babies.... DSC_4449_zpse30dbc9f
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

My fur babies.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My fur babies....   My fur babies.... EmptyWed 26 Nov 2014 - 1:29

Terri, your pets are all so super adorable! That is so cute how your big German Shepherd mothered that stray kitty with the ear mites! We had a pit bull mix named Jake (R.I.P.) who helped raise our two stray kitties that we adopted, Lucky and Charm. He often licked their ears, too! They thought they were pit bulls and big old Jake thought he was a little cat! Thanks for sharing those adorable photos. You are so lucky to have so many pets. happyhappy
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

My fur babies.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My fur babies....   My fur babies.... EmptyWed 26 Nov 2014 - 16:37

WOW! You have a houseful! I have one wire haired fox terrier! That is enough for me!
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

My fur babies.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My fur babies....   My fur babies.... EmptyWed 26 Nov 2014 - 20:14

Thanks Barb and Pia! I've always been an animal person. My granddaughter is the same way. She's only 3 and she handles the bird, the cats and all the dogs.

My fur babies.... IMG_0029_zpsba47ef08

My fur babies.... DSC_7796_zps0f7c5245

My fur babies.... DSC_6493_zps92f79117
Back to top Go down
nienna
nienna

My fur babies.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My fur babies....   My fur babies.... EmptySun 10 Oct 2021 - 3:15

Cute creatures. My husband and I have a cat of our own, we adopted her 9 years ago, and her name is Ella
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My fur babies.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My fur babies....   My fur babies.... Empty

Back to top Go down

My fur babies....
Page 1 of 1