R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My new biracial skintone with comparison picture of my daughter

Go down 
+4
bearysweethearts
Jenny In NH
Lara
jo_lil_sugars
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

My new biracial skintone with comparison picture of my daughter Empty
PostSubject: My new biracial skintone with comparison picture of my daughter   My new biracial skintone with comparison picture of my daughter EmptyMon 14 Mar 2016 - 9:43

I found a very old picture of Rachel, my daughter, and wanted to compare my newest biracial skintone to see if I achieved the correct coloring on my Aurora Sky.  I just finished rooting and then placed the picture side by side to see if I hit the mark on the skintone.  What do you thing?
My new biracial skintone with comparison picture of my daughter Rachel10
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: My new biracial skintone with comparison picture of my daughter   My new biracial skintone with comparison picture of my daughter EmptyMon 14 Mar 2016 - 11:02

Jo, You daughter is beautiful, and you matched the skin tone wonderfully!!! whoohoo clapclap clapclap
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: My new biracial skintone with comparison picture of my daughter   My new biracial skintone with comparison picture of my daughter EmptyMon 14 Mar 2016 - 11:11

thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! Lara!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: sooooo pretty   My new biracial skintone with comparison picture of my daughter EmptyMon 14 Mar 2016 - 13:28

jo_lil_sugars wrote:
I found a very old picture of Rachel, my daughter, and wanted to compare my newest biracial skintone to see if I achieved the correct coloring on my Aurora Sky.  I just finished rooting and then placed the picture side by side to see if I hit the mark on the skintone.  What do you think?
My new biracial skintone with comparison picture of my daughter Rachel10

Bingo!! Skin tones are perfect Jo!! Your daughter is such a beautiful little girl !!

happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyclapclap
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: My new biracial skintone with comparison picture of my daughter   My new biracial skintone with comparison picture of my daughter EmptyMon 14 Mar 2016 - 15:12

Your daughter is an absolute beauty and your skintones are a perfect match! Well done!
Back to top Go down
HeavenlyCherubsNursery
Toddler
Toddler
HeavenlyCherubsNursery

PostSubject: Re: My new biracial skintone with comparison picture of my daughter   My new biracial skintone with comparison picture of my daughter EmptyMon 14 Mar 2016 - 17:08

Beautiful!! clapclap  You have a lovely daughter, what a gorgeous complexion! bigsmile 

Susan
Back to top Go down
http://www.heavenlycherubsnursery.com/
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: My new biracial skintone with comparison picture of my daughter   My new biracial skintone with comparison picture of my daughter EmptyTue 15 Mar 2016 - 1:41

Lovely!
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: My new biracial skintone with comparison picture of my daughter   My new biracial skintone with comparison picture of my daughter EmptyThu 17 Mar 2016 - 9:55

thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! You are all so sweet!
Back to top Go down
michellep20
Crawler
Crawler
michellep20

PostSubject: Re: My new biracial skintone with comparison picture of my daughter   My new biracial skintone with comparison picture of my daughter EmptyThu 17 Mar 2016 - 15:32

I think you absolutely nailed it! worthy And I have to say how much I love the Julius in your siggy! He's stunning too!
Back to top Go down
eileen

PostSubject: Re: My new biracial skintone with comparison picture of my daughter   My new biracial skintone with comparison picture of my daughter EmptyThu 17 Mar 2016 - 23:03

Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL!
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: My new biracial skintone with comparison picture of my daughter   My new biracial skintone with comparison picture of my daughter EmptyMon 21 Mar 2016 - 18:42

michellep20 wrote:
I think you absolutely nailed it! worthy  And I have to say how much I love the Julius in your siggy! He's stunning too!

thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!
Thank you on my Julius also, I really fell in love with him, he was a hard one for me to put up for sale, now I wished I would have kept him sad
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: My new biracial skintone with comparison picture of my daughter   My new biracial skintone with comparison picture of my daughter EmptyMon 21 Mar 2016 - 18:43

jo_lil_sugars wrote:
michellep20 wrote:
I think you absolutely nailed it! worthy  And I have to say how much I love the Julius in your siggy! He's stunning too!

thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!
Thank you on my Julius also, I really fell in love with him, he was a hard one for me to put up for sale, now I wished I would have kept him sad

Eileen, thank you soooo much thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new biracial skintone with comparison picture of my daughter   My new biracial skintone with comparison picture of my daughter Empty

Back to top Go down

My new biracial skintone with comparison picture of my daughter
Page 1 of 1