R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Biracial Dolls

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cindy P
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
Cindy P

Biracial Dolls Empty
PostSubject: Biracial Dolls   Biracial Dolls EmptySun 8 Jan 2012 - 0:34

[size=18]Hello I bought the ebook on the biracial dolls and I had a peach doll that I was doing. I have put several coats of the skin tone 4 on it and what I have now is the skin tone I am looking for. My question is, do I continue with the lesson 2 where I darken the skin or just skip that part. I don't want my doll any darker than it is so I don't know which parts of the lessons to do and which to skip on this class. I would so appreciate any help I can get. This is my first one, so i am kinda lost.
And another question how do I get the font size larger on here this is so small.
Back to top Go down
Blossoms_and_Blessings
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Blossoms_and_Blessings

Biracial Dolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biracial Dolls   Biracial Dolls EmptySun 8 Jan 2012 - 0:43

I don't know anything about painting dolls, so I can't comment on that, but to increase the font size....when you are typing your post, along the top there are little "buttons" there is one that has 2 "A's" on it. If you click on it, you can pick what size you want the font to be...tiny small normal largeor huge!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

Biracial Dolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biracial Dolls   Biracial Dolls EmptySun 8 Jan 2012 - 0:51

Hi Cindy! First, the font size. At the top of this white box where you type are a bunch of little icons. Choose the one that looks like two A's. and make sure you type between the two bits of code.

this is tiny
this is small
this is normal
this is large
this is huge

You can also make your page zoom larger. Hold down the ctrl button and click the + button. It will make it grow so you can see the page better. You can do that with all browser windows.

If you're happy with the skin color you already have, just do the palms and soles part of lessons 2 and 3 then continue to lesson 4. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Cindy P
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
Cindy P

Biracial Dolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biracial Dolls   Biracial Dolls EmptySun 8 Jan 2012 - 0:52

I have clicked on that and chose the size i want but it doesnt do anything but the small print as it is showing on this.
Back to top Go down
Cindy P
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
Cindy P

Biracial Dolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biracial Dolls   Biracial Dolls EmptySun 8 Jan 2012 - 1:04

O ok thank you for the help with the font size and for the doll help as well. I am so excited to see how this works out.
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Biracial Dolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biracial Dolls   Biracial Dolls EmptySun 8 Jan 2012 - 10:28

Karen wrote:
Hi Cindy! First, the font size. At the top of this white box where you type are a bunch of little icons. Choose the one that looks like two A's. and make sure you type between the two bits of code.

this is tiny
this is small
this is normal
this is large
this is huge

You can also make your page zoom larger. Hold down the ctrl button and click the + button. It will make it grow so you can see the page better. You can do that with all browser windows.

If you're happy with the skin color you already have, just do the palms and soles part of lessons 2 and 3 then continue to lesson 4. bigsmile

nothingtoadd
Back to top Go down
babesinbloom
Toddler
Toddler
babesinbloom

Biracial Dolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biracial Dolls   Biracial Dolls EmptyWed 25 Jan 2012 - 1:03

GOSH I love the way you teach everything Here....need refreshers on working the key board...thankyou much Karen:)Biracial Dolls 163660 for the ctrl plus/minus....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Biracial Dolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biracial Dolls   Biracial Dolls Empty

Back to top Go down

Biracial Dolls
Page 1 of 1