R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inexpensive photo prop for newborn poses

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

Inexpensive photo prop for newborn poses Empty
PostSubject: Inexpensive photo prop for newborn poses   Inexpensive photo prop for newborn poses EmptyWed 9 Mar 2016 - 10:47

I know these wraps have been out there for a long time, and that there are all kinds of materials used for photo wraps, but this is an inexpensive way to add one more custom-colored photo prop very inexpensively, which you can use over and over again!  happyhappy

http://www.cardstore.com/blog/how-to-make-newborn-cheesecloth-wraps/

Inexpensive photo prop for newborn poses How_to10

Inexpensive photo prop for newborn poses Wrappe10

Inexpensive photo prop for newborn poses Baby_w10

Inexpensive photo prop for newborn poses Blaze110   
Reborn by Melissa George  (not cheesecloth, but just an idea of how to use with your reborn in photo session).

http://www.joann.com/dritz-cheesecloth-6yd-bonus-pack/8630170.html#q=cheesecloth&start=5

You can buy them ready made but it costs a lot more, plus you can custom make them to a color that works for your reborns!  happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Jackie22
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Inexpensive photo prop for newborn poses   Inexpensive photo prop for newborn poses EmptyWed 9 Mar 2016 - 14:03

I personally cant be dealing with dyeing my own cheesecloth's.
I buy mine from china, they very cheap and look good in photos.
Delivery takes a long time to the UK, but for the price I feel its worth it.

Here are the ones I purchase ...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Newborn-Baby-Soft-Texture-Knit-Rayon-Wrap-Cocoon-Photo-Photography-Prop-Backdrop/231566674142?
Back to top Go down
http://www.exceptional-reborn-nursery.com
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: thanks!!   Inexpensive photo prop for newborn poses EmptyWed 9 Mar 2016 - 14:19

Thanks for the link Jackie!!  Have you used any of the darker colored ones that you ordered?  I was wondering if any of the dye might rub off on the vinyl?  I havnt had good luck with ordering from china, takes eons to get here, and last time they sent me the wrong thing, but if you have used this seller with success, I might give it a try!! Thankyou!  :)

thankyou!thankyou!thankyou!
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: Inexpensive photo prop for newborn poses   Inexpensive photo prop for newborn poses EmptyWed 9 Mar 2016 - 15:01

I have bought a couple of the angora wraps from china and they were fine!!

I have bought remnants of fabric to use as wraps too....I'm always digging in the remnant bin at Hobby Lobby!!!

I have used some of my scarves for photos too!!! Knit and the cotton infinity ones!!!
Back to top Go down
Jackie22
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Inexpensive photo prop for newborn poses   Inexpensive photo prop for newborn poses EmptyWed 9 Mar 2016 - 15:33

I have only purchased the pastal shades, and always gve them a wash and condition before I use them hun.
So never had a problem.
Like Cherie I have also used my chiffon scarves  and also used some lengths of wide lace too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.exceptional-reborn-nursery.com
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: thanks so much   Inexpensive photo prop for newborn poses EmptyWed 9 Mar 2016 - 16:09

cherielynn09 wrote:
I have bought a couple of the angora wraps from china and they were fine!!

I have bought remnants of fabric to use as wraps too....I'm always digging in the remnant bin at Hobby Lobby!!!

I have used some of my scarves for photos too!!!  Knit and the cotton infinity ones!!!

Thanks for letting us know! Thanks for the other ideas too Cherie!!

Just trying to get out some ideas for those newest members here at REAL who might not have the money to buy lots of props, and have not done a photo shoot yet!! I was so broke when I first started, just buying all the painting supplies, never mind props!

Thanks to you and Jackie for sharing different ideas for our newest members!! ((( hugs)))

happyhappy happyhappy

thankyou!
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Inexpensive photo prop for newborn poses   Inexpensive photo prop for newborn poses EmptyWed 9 Mar 2016 - 21:42

Sounds like a good craft day to do with the grandaughters so they will put them cell phones down!! Great idea's Ladies! clapclap Well it's a thought anyway!!
Back to top Go down
michellep20
Crawler
Crawler
michellep20

PostSubject: Re: Inexpensive photo prop for newborn poses   Inexpensive photo prop for newborn poses EmptyWed 9 Mar 2016 - 23:13

Thanks for all those ideas ladies! I have a friend who was searching for inexpensive photo props and that will be perfect for her! happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inexpensive photo prop for newborn poses   Inexpensive photo prop for newborn poses Empty

Back to top Go down

Inexpensive photo prop for newborn poses
Page 1 of 1