R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ariella by Reva Schneik : Hair Color and Type

Go down 
+2
Jenny In NH
Milyan'sMommy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Milyan'sMommy

Ariella by Reva Schneik : Hair Color and Type Empty
PostSubject: Ariella by Reva Schneik : Hair Color and Type   Ariella by Reva Schneik : Hair Color and Type EmptySat 30 Jan 2016 - 15:32

I wanted to know in your guys opinion, what is the best hair color and type on a Ariella sculpt?
I really have an issue choosing between platinum blonde, light brown, or strawberry blonde long (ear length) slightly curly hair (curly at the ends) or full straight auburn/ ruby red.
I also found that an ethnic shade is very hard to pull off for this sculpt but when done right can look really nice especially with black fully curly hair?

In the future I plan to purchase one with roses red lips and nice peaches and cream complexion, plenty of detailing on the limbs.

Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: welcome   Ariella by Reva Schneik : Hair Color and Type EmptySun 31 Jan 2016 - 8:34

Hi and Welcome to REAL!!!

welcome:real:welcome:real:

I love the light brown!  

Ariella by Reva Schneik : Hair Color and Type Welcom11
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Ariella by Reva Schneik : Hair Color and Type   Ariella by Reva Schneik : Hair Color and Type EmptySun 31 Jan 2016 - 15:38

I'm with Jenny on the light brown. Here's a link with about 15 Ariella's done and to me she doesn't look like a blonde baby. Not sure why but I like the slightly darker colors.

http://www.judysrebornbabies.com/mwschick.htm
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Ariella by Reva Schneik : Hair Color and Type   Ariella by Reva Schneik : Hair Color and Type EmptyMon 1 Feb 2016 - 11:27

To me, it all depends on the skin tone on what color hair you want. A very fair baby would look odd with darker but that's just my opinion wink
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Ariella by Reva Schneik : Hair Color and Type   Ariella by Reva Schneik : Hair Color and Type EmptyMon 1 Feb 2016 - 13:55

Most of the time it depends on your choice of skintones. But dark haired babies can have very fair skintones such as Snow White which is beautiful with the dark hair. I prefer the light brownish/ blonde myself, It seems to go with different shades of your flesh tones. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Ariella by Reva Schneik : Hair Color and Type   Ariella by Reva Schneik : Hair Color and Type EmptyMon 1 Feb 2016 - 16:37

I forgot about Snow White oho
Back to top Go down
AmyR777
Toddler
Toddler
AmyR777

PostSubject: Re: Ariella by Reva Schneik : Hair Color and Type   Ariella by Reva Schneik : Hair Color and Type EmptyThu 4 Feb 2016 - 16:28

jo_lil_sugars wrote:
I forgot about Snow White oho

LOL!! I gravitate to the darker side, too, but light brown seems to be a great middle of the road.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.reborndolls.me
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ariella by Reva Schneik : Hair Color and Type   Ariella by Reva Schneik : Hair Color and Type Empty

Back to top Go down

Ariella by Reva Schneik : Hair Color and Type
Page 1 of 1