R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Katie Marie Toddler is now on eBay

Go down 
+5
cherielynn09
Jenny In NH
HeavenlyCherubsNursery
bearysweethearts
Lara
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Katie Marie Toddler is now on eBay Empty
PostSubject: Katie Marie Toddler is now on eBay   Katie Marie Toddler is now on eBay EmptyMon 25 Jan 2016 - 13:28

wow, it's been awhile since I've listed a baby on ebay! I've been so busy, and most of the baby's that I have sold have been customs. This was really a chore for me putting the auction together last night! Like I hardly remembered how to do it!!!! After losing my job last month, it feels good to be diving back into the baby business full time (at least until I find a job again!)

Anyway, I hope you like her! Please add her to your watch list and cheer her on. Hoping her forever mommy is out there this week and will adopt her!!!

Katie Marie Toddler is now on eBay Cu610

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BEAUTIFUL-LIFELIKE-TODDLER-REBORN-BABY-GIRL-Katie-Marie-by-Ann-Timmerman-/262258115444?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Katie Marie Toddler is now on eBay   Katie Marie Toddler is now on eBay EmptyMon 25 Jan 2016 - 14:26

AWW, she's beautiful Lara!  happyhappy  Look at all that hair!! I bet it took a while .  Good luck with your auction, she is on my watch list.. I need to do my toddlers. I have never rooted with human hair yet but I'm going to give it a try with my Emily.
Back to top Go down
HeavenlyCherubsNursery
Toddler
Toddler
HeavenlyCherubsNursery

PostSubject: Re: Katie Marie Toddler is now on eBay   Katie Marie Toddler is now on eBay EmptyMon 25 Jan 2016 - 14:30

She's on my watch list : )  She's adorable Lara, love the hair! clapclap   BOL with the auction. weeeeee! weeeeee! weeeeee!

Susan

Back to top Go down
http://www.heavenlycherubsnursery.com/
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: amazing!!   Katie Marie Toddler is now on eBay EmptyMon 25 Jan 2016 - 14:39

Wowww!! She looks so real!! Love her skin tones too! She is so pretty!! Amazing hair!! (you know me, I root TONS of hair hehehe) Cheering her on for you, have her in my watch list!!! BOL with her auction she should soar!!!

weeeeee! clapclap weeeeee! clapclap

Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: Katie Marie Toddler is now on eBay   Katie Marie Toddler is now on eBay EmptyMon 25 Jan 2016 - 21:42

Gorgeous little girl Lara...and her hair is awesome!!!!
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Katie Marie Toddler is now on eBay   Katie Marie Toddler is now on eBay EmptyTue 26 Jan 2016 - 0:31

I love her Laura, she's beautiful! You did a nice job on her auction angelsmiley
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Katie Marie Toddler is now on eBay   Katie Marie Toddler is now on eBay EmptyTue 26 Jan 2016 - 1:41

So sweet! I was already watching!
Back to top Go down
Norry Otte
Toddler
Toddler
Norry Otte

PostSubject: Katie Marie Toddler is now on eBay   Katie Marie Toddler is now on eBay EmptyFri 29 Jan 2016 - 4:42

she is beautiful
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairyrebornnursery.co.za
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Katie Marie Toddler is now on eBay   Katie Marie Toddler is now on eBay EmptyFri 29 Jan 2016 - 20:44

Just two more days of her auctions and no offers that are near what I want for her. Am I asking too much?
sad
Back to top Go down
LittlePunkins
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
LittlePunkins

PostSubject: Re: Katie Marie Toddler is now on eBay   Katie Marie Toddler is now on eBay EmptyFri 5 Feb 2016 - 23:17

wave wave
Nice to see a toddler. BOL on her auction!
Back to top Go down
http://littlepunkinsreborns.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katie Marie Toddler is now on eBay   Katie Marie Toddler is now on eBay Empty

Back to top Go down

Katie Marie Toddler is now on eBay
Page 1 of 1