R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New to this forum

Go down 
+3
chanell32065
bearysweethearts
Rnd210
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rnd210
Rnd210

New to this forum Empty
PostSubject: New to this forum   New to this forum EmptyFri 15 Jan 2016 - 20:22

My name is Miranda, and My Nursery Name is Miranda Leigh's Nursery. Some of you may know me as Rnd210 on the Bountiful Baby Forum. I started reborning in March of 2015, I have made 30 babies since I started. I have improved my skills since I started. I have noticed that I prefer to work on the bigger babies sizes 18 inches - 23 inches mostly.

I have found this to be an addicting hobby, it's a good thing I like babies cause I can see myself making many more. My hobbies include crocheting, sewing, reborning, cooking, reading, and playing The Sims2, Sims3, and Sims4. I don't watch much TV as I am not known for sitting still very long. I do have a few shows that I have to watch every week, Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Reign, and The Walking Dead, Aside for those when I feel like watching TV and my shows aren't on, I watch Charmed, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Ghost Whisperer on Netflix.

I have recently started sculpting (mostly practicing) until I manage to get a really cute sculpt of a baby finished and when that does happen, I plan to mold it myself and make a few silicone babies of it. Not sure if I will sale the silicone babies as silicone kits or paint them all myself, that is going to depend on how the painting and stuff goes with the first few that I make. Silicones will be a new learning curve for me to accomplish and if it all goes well, I should have my first Silicone baby (full body) finished in late March or Early April.

Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

New to this forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this forum   New to this forum EmptyFri 15 Jan 2016 - 23:01

Hi , Welcome to REAL Miranda!!  welcome  Glad you could join us!! I see we have a lot in common. My favorite shows are the Walking Dead and the Originals. I just love  Nick Klaus!!!whoohoo   My 19 year old daughter has every Sim's games possible even all the add on's.  She has played these games for years and years.  She still plays them when she is home and bored  . So I know them very well ha ha !!  Look around and if you need anything just let us know. dancingbaby bigsmile   Kathy
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

New to this forum Empty
PostSubject: Hi Miranda and Welcome!!   New to this forum EmptySat 16 Jan 2016 - 0:08

Wow!! Miranda!! You are amazing with all you do!

Im pooped, just reading it all!!   lol

Cant wait to see some of your babies and sculptures too!! WOW!!!! You go girl!!!

New to this forum Welcom10
Back to top Go down
Rnd210
Rnd210

New to this forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this forum   New to this forum EmptySat 16 Jan 2016 - 0:16

Hi Kathy,

I first got addicted to the Sims 2, many years ago ( I have all the expansions and stuff packs), The Sims 3 (also all the expansions and stuff packs), and as for the Sims 4 (not all the expansions and stuff packs). I prefer the Sims 2 and Sims 3 game the most. The Sims 4 (not my favorite but I do like to play it sometimes.)

I have two sons that I raised, they are 16 years old and 18 years old.

Back to top Go down
chanell32065

New to this forum Empty
PostSubject: new member   New to this forum EmptyMon 25 Jan 2016 - 10:21

Hi my name is Kim, i have found a new hobby, and it is reborning dolls. I love dolls and I am so excited to get started with my new hobby.
Glad to be here.

Happy Reborning
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

New to this forum Empty
PostSubject: Hiiiiii Kim!!!    New to this forum EmptyMon 25 Jan 2016 - 14:35

chanell32065 wrote:
Hi my name is Kim, i have found a new hobby, and it is reborning dolls. I love dolls and I am so excited to get started with my new hobby.
Glad to be here.

Happy Reborning

Hi Kim!!!

Welcome to R.E.A.L.!!  Lots of great info/classes/helpful experienced reborners here!!

welcomehappyhappyhappyhappy:real:

New to this forum 3da0d610
Back to top Go down
michellep20
Crawler
Crawler
michellep20

New to this forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this forum   New to this forum EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 14:01

Hi Miranda! Im from BB too! I used to play the sims 2 but now Im more into the sims 3! That game is so fun! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Jackie22
Toddler
Toddler

New to this forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this forum   New to this forum EmptyThu 25 Feb 2016 - 4:26

Welcome hun, looing forward to getting to know you.

Jackie
Back to top Go down
http://www.exceptional-reborn-nursery.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

New to this forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this forum   New to this forum EmptyThu 25 Feb 2016 - 15:42

Hi there! Welcome to the forum!!! So glad you found us! If you need anything just let us know! The Cozy lounge is always a good place to start!!! :real:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New to this forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this forum   New to this forum Empty

Back to top Go down

New to this forum
Page 1 of 1