R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Congrats KATHY!!

Go down 
+7
alyssad5
bearysweethearts
ACharmsD
AmyR777
Jenny In NH
Lara
DreamWeaver
11 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamWeaver
Toddler
Toddler

Congrats KATHY!! Empty
PostSubject: Congrats KATHY!!   Congrats KATHY!! EmptyFri 6 Nov 2015 - 12:49

Congrats Kathy Of Beary Sweethearts Nursery!  The Halloween Creative Cradle Contest Winner!

happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappywhoohoowhoohoowhoohoo

whoohoowhoohoowhoohoowhoohoohappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy

Congrats KATHY!! 3d2d4611
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Congrats KATHY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats KATHY!!   Congrats KATHY!! EmptyFri 6 Nov 2015 - 13:50

Congratulations, Kathy!!! She is awesome!!! happyhappy weeeeee! weeeeee! weeeeee! clapclap clapclap clapclap clapclap clapclap happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

Congrats KATHY!! Empty
PostSubject: wow!!   Congrats KATHY!! EmptyFri 6 Nov 2015 - 14:20

Grats Kathy!! Well Done!! clapclap

happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy

Congrats KATHY!! Congra13
Back to top Go down
AmyR777
Toddler
Toddler
AmyR777

Congrats KATHY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats KATHY!!   Congrats KATHY!! EmptyFri 6 Nov 2015 - 15:06

Congratulations, Kathy! Great job! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://Www.reborndolls.me
ACharmsD

Congrats KATHY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats KATHY!!   Congrats KATHY!! EmptyFri 6 Nov 2015 - 15:16

whoohoo Well deserved win Kathy!! I loved Annabelle creeping up out of the chair. clapclap weeeeee! happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

Congrats KATHY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats KATHY!!   Congrats KATHY!! EmptyFri 6 Nov 2015 - 16:11

Thanks so much ladies! I appreciate all your votes.  Baby Barnabus Collins entry number 2 was mine also. This was a bittersweet win .When I entered Annabelle I certainly didn't anticipate going up against Edward Scissorhands  which I adore.  I have loved him from day one. Also I couldn't have won without the help from Rachel Orange for making Annabelle's Dress, shoes, ribbons and her creepy little Miss me card. So this win I share with Rachel. From the bottom of my heart thank you soooo much loveyou!  Kathy
Back to top Go down
alyssad5

Congrats KATHY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats KATHY!!   Congrats KATHY!! EmptySat 7 Nov 2015 - 13:43

Congrats Kathy on your win!! I actually voted for your Baby Barnabus LOL.. .But I do know that Annabelle and the Conjuring were recent evil doll movies . The way she crept up out of the chair then the close up. That was well done just like in the movie. That was a lot of the interest. Edward Scissorhands was very long ago and he was so sweet and lovable. He was very well done though. It was good to see a different take on these contest. Kudos to all the entries! clapclap
Back to top Go down
Carolynsdollhouse
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Carolynsdollhouse

Congrats KATHY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats KATHY!!   Congrats KATHY!! EmptySun 8 Nov 2015 - 10:47

Congratulations Kathy!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CarolynAnnDuff
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

Congrats KATHY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats KATHY!!   Congrats KATHY!! EmptySun 8 Nov 2015 - 20:15

bearysweethearts wrote:
Thanks so much ladies! I appreciate all your votes.  Baby Barnabus Collins entry number 2 was mine also. This was a bittersweet win .When I entered Annabelle I certainly didn't anticipate going up against Edward Scissorhands  which I adore.  I have loved him from day one. Also I couldn't have won without the help from Rachel Orange for making Annabelle's Dress, shoes, ribbons and her creepy little Miss me card. So this win I share with Rachel. From the bottom of my heart thank you soooo much      loveyou!   Kathy

Congratulations Kathy!!! whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo   And, if my Edward Scissorhands had to lose, at least it was to your Annabelle!  I still sort of feel like I won because I created her outfit. bigsmile

I also didn't realize that I could submit 3 pictures. So, here for your amusement is another picture of Edward. :)
Congrats KATHY!! 2610
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
bearysweethearts

Congrats KATHY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats KATHY!!   Congrats KATHY!! EmptySun 8 Nov 2015 - 23:06

I couldn't have done it without that dress , that's for dang sure LOL.. thankyou! That picture of Edward is adorable!
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

Congrats KATHY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats KATHY!!   Congrats KATHY!! EmptyMon 9 Nov 2015 - 3:18

Congratulations! Definitely a "creative" winner. Loved your #2 baby too! I really had a hard time deciding which one to vote for - but #1 was my ultimate choice.
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

Congrats KATHY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats KATHY!!   Congrats KATHY!! EmptyMon 9 Nov 2015 - 13:38

Thanks ladies so much for all of your kind comments on my crazy babies. thankyou! Thanks Pia, I really appreciate I! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

Congrats KATHY!! Empty
PostSubject: love him   Congrats KATHY!! EmptyMon 9 Nov 2015 - 15:03

Orange_Grove_Nursery wrote:
bearysweethearts wrote:
Thanks so much ladies! I appreciate all your votes.  Baby Barnabus Collins entry number 2 was mine also. This was a bittersweet win .When I entered Annabelle I certainly didn't anticipate going up against Edward Scissorhands  which I adore.  I have loved him from day one. Also I couldn't have won without the help from Rachel Orange for making Annabelle's Dress, shoes, ribbons and her creepy little Miss me card. So this win I share with Rachel. From the bottom of my heart thank you soooo much      loveyou!   Kathy

Congratulations Kathy!!! whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo   And, if my Edward Scissorhands had to lose, at least it was to your Annabelle!  I still sort of feel like I won because I created her outfit. bigsmile

I also didn't realize that I could submit 3 pictures. So, here for your amusement is another picture of Edward. :)
Congrats KATHY!! 2610

I LOVEEEEEE your Edward !!!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

Congrats KATHY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats KATHY!!   Congrats KATHY!! EmptyMon 9 Nov 2015 - 15:32

Jenny In NH wrote:
Orange_Grove_Nursery wrote:
bearysweethearts wrote:

Congrats KATHY!! 2610

I LOVEEEEEE your Edward !!!

Thank-you, Jenny! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Dawn0322

Congrats KATHY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats KATHY!!   Congrats KATHY!! EmptySat 21 Nov 2015 - 12:48

Congrats Kathy!! I loved your version of Annabelle. Very creative!! clapclap weeeeee! clapclap weeeeee!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Congrats KATHY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats KATHY!!   Congrats KATHY!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Congrats KATHY!!
Page 1 of 1