R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

pics for october AOTM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamWeaver
Toddler
Toddler

pics for october AOTM Empty
PostSubject: pics for october AOTM   pics for october AOTM EmptyWed 9 Sep 2015 - 10:01

Get your entries in ladies! Cant wait to see those babies!

Remember I have changed up the rules a bit. You can sell babies and show WIP pics on other forums but no advertising your baby....still keep it as anonymous as possible please! bigsmile

Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: pics for october AOTM   pics for october AOTM EmptyTue 15 Sep 2015 - 10:25

Entries are due TODAY!
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: pics for october AOTM   pics for october AOTM EmptyWed 16 Sep 2015 - 10:03

Yes, they were due yesterday, thanks for reminding everyone Pia, So glad you pick up where I fall of at times, thank you for helping me keep things going!thankyou!  Sorry I have been busy but contest will go on as planned! Any last minute entries? Please get them to me! Contest goes up on the 20th and if you get them to me before I start the contest I will include them! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pics for october AOTM   pics for october AOTM Empty

Back to top Go down

pics for october AOTM
Page 1 of 1