R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not quite new, but it's been awhile!

Go down 
+5
jo_lil_sugars
Carolyn Brady
pia46
AmyR777
Beckie
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Beckie

Not quite new, but it's been awhile! Empty
PostSubject: Not quite new, but it's been awhile!   Not quite new, but it's been awhile! EmptyWed 2 Sep 2015 - 8:33

Hi All,
I took a long break from reborning due to other things going on in life, but now that I'm back I wanted to pop in and
re-introduce myself. I see so many new faces it's almost scary to try and jump right back in!! happyhappy

At any rate, obviously my name is Beckie. I've actually been a member of REAL since 2011, but not been active for the past couple of years. I live in Sumter, SC with my hubby, 3 dogs, 30-ish chickens and 2 horses and am a stay at home Nana who takes care of and homeschools my 2 grandchildren. See why I have so little time for reborning?! Hubby and I have been married for 33 years, 30 of which were spent in the Air Force. He retired in 2012 and we settled here in SC. We have 3 children and 5 grandbabies altogether. loveyou! We are also very active in our church, and hubby is an avid hunter. I also enjoy reading, writing, crocheting and, of course, reborns. I am a doll collector as well and enjoy the time I get to spend in the nursery!

Well, that about sums it up. I am looking forward to getting back into the paints and learning new techniques to make my babies even more realistic.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bluebutterflybabies
AmyR777
Toddler
Toddler
AmyR777

PostSubject: Re: Not quite new, but it's been awhile!   Not quite new, but it's been awhile! EmptyThu 3 Sep 2015 - 12:11

Welcome back, Beckie! I joined this forum while you were away. I'm glad you can get back to reborning now. It's wonderful you are homeschooling your grandchildren!
Back to top Go down
http://Www.reborndolls.me
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Not quite new, but it's been awhile!   Not quite new, but it's been awhile! EmptyThu 3 Sep 2015 - 12:35

No wonder you haven't had time to paint babies and participate in the forum. Activity has declined significantly, but may just pick up after the Labor Day weekend when everyone's children are back in school (unless they are homeschooled and then the ladies have less time)! Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Carolyn Brady
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Not quite new   Not quite new, but it's been awhile! EmptyThu 3 Sep 2015 - 13:55

Welcome back.
wink
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Not quite new, but it's been awhile!   Not quite new, but it's been awhile! EmptyMon 7 Sep 2015 - 20:23

Welcome back Becky happyhappy I have had a busy Summer and haven't been on much either, it's good to see you on here again.
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Not quite new, but it's been awhile!   Not quite new, but it's been awhile! EmptyTue 8 Sep 2015 - 2:43

Hi Beckie!!!! Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Not quite new, but it's been awhile!   Not quite new, but it's been awhile! EmptyTue 8 Sep 2015 - 10:10

Hi, welcome back Becky! :real:   I think everyone has had a busy summer. bigsmile  Kathy
Back to top Go down
Beckie

PostSubject: Re: Not quite new, but it's been awhile!   Not quite new, but it's been awhile! EmptyTue 8 Sep 2015 - 21:38

Thank you everyone, it's nice to be welcomed back. Schooling the kiddos has been kicking my behind the past week, but we'll get into our routines soon! I am really looking forward to getting back into my reborning full swing, and will be doing so in the next couple of days. Hubby has asked me to make a baby or two to help fund next year's missions trip for him and I need to get one done so I have an example on their monthly table. Should be interesting, but I know I'm going to love getting back at it!!
Back to top Go down
Carolynsdollhouse
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Carolynsdollhouse

PostSubject: Re: Not quite new, but it's been awhile!   Not quite new, but it's been awhile! EmptySat 12 Sep 2015 - 12:53

Welcome back Beckie!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CarolynAnnDuff
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: wow   Not quite new, but it's been awhile! EmptySun 20 Sep 2015 - 20:21

Hi Becky and welcome back!! No wonder you haven't been on much - wow @ all you do! I love animals and babies too!
happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy

Back to top Go down
Beckie

PostSubject: Re: Not quite new, but it's been awhile!   Not quite new, but it's been awhile! EmptyThu 24 Sep 2015 - 9:33

Jenny In NH wrote:
Hi Becky and welcome back!! No wonder you haven't been on much - wow @ all you do!  I love animals and babies too!
happyhappy  happyhappy  happyhappy

I do stay busy, but that keeps me out of trouble!! I am enjoying having my paints out again, finished up one baby last week, rooting another for my personal collection, have one that needs a final once over and to be rooted and then one that needs veins, creases and final skin tone layers done. Hoping to get them done in the next couple of weeks...after I finish the 4 crochet cocoon orders I got last week! oho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not quite new, but it's been awhile!   Not quite new, but it's been awhile! Empty

Back to top Go down

Not quite new, but it's been awhile!
Page 1 of 1