R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gone for awhile

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
smallcoin
Toddler
Toddler

Gone for awhile Empty
PostSubject: Gone for awhile   Gone for awhile EmptyThu 9 Nov 2017 - 16:37

Hi Ladies

I have not been on here in a while, I have been struggling through some issues that are really from the past, I have been diagnosed with PTSD, Depression, and panic disorder, I struggle everyday just to maintain some kind of normalcy if there is such a word, I'm just now trying to get back to doing somethings, I havnt reborned a baby in probably close to a year, so I decided to get one of my kits out and see how it goes, I have got her pretty much painted and ready to assemble, I was wondering if there was anything new going on as far as stuffing and weighing, Stephanie taught me in the beginning and that's pretty much how I have been doing it, using the polyester stuffing, and the filling nylon stockings with glass beads, Just wondering if there is anything new out there? Hope everyone is doing well, Thank You in advance for any input....

penny
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

Gone for awhile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for awhile   Gone for awhile EmptyThu 9 Nov 2017 - 17:32

Hi Penny ,Glad to have you back whoohoo , I hope things are working out better for you. Assembling the dolls are still the same. If anything major changed I didn't get the memo .LOL...

Welcome back!! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

Gone for awhile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for awhile   Gone for awhile EmptyFri 10 Nov 2017 - 8:13

Hi Penny...glad to see you back and hope things are getting better for you each and every day hun!!!

YEP...the doll making process is pretty much the same...nothing new as far as I know!!!

Gone for awhile Aa6d6d3d511127a0c05ddec06d2f6ee4--blankets-wraps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gone for awhile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for awhile   Gone for awhile Empty

Back to top Go down

Gone for awhile
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Reborn Forums :: Cozy Lounge-
Jump to: