R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fair Toddler class

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Honojane13
Honojane13

Fair Toddler class Empty
PostSubject: Fair Toddler class   Fair Toddler class EmptySat 13 Jun 2015 - 11:56

The fair-skinned Toddler class is due to start in two days and were never given any supply list or anything. Does that mean the basic supplies are sufficient? Are we still starting on time? Will the lessons appear in the user group area? I know a lot of you have taken classes before and understand how everything works, but some of us are newbies to the classes and really could use some updates. We start to get sort of nervous and worried that we have missed some important announcement. This forum is a little more difficult to navigate than some, and we know it would be easy to let something slip by unnoticed. Could you give us a quick heads up? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
izzy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
izzy

Fair Toddler class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair Toddler class   Fair Toddler class EmptySat 13 Jun 2015 - 12:06

Wish I could tell you, but I have no idea. IDK Usually the supply lists are given ahead of time? I have no idea where the moderators are either, I haven't been seeing them on much. It's a shame REAL has been so slow lately.
Back to top Go down
http://izzyooaks.blogspot.com
Honojane13
Honojane13

Fair Toddler class Empty
PostSubject: class...   Fair Toddler class EmptySat 13 Jun 2015 - 18:18

Are you taking the class, Izzy?
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Fair Toddler class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair Toddler class   Fair Toddler class EmptySat 13 Jun 2015 - 18:49

Sorry....it's been a crazy couple weeks at work. I have literally worked every day and am gone for 10 hours, and I don;t have the opportunity to get on here to post as much as I'd like.

I am working nights next week, so lessons will be posted starting Monday every day, as planned.

You can use a basic paint set. If there are any colors that I use, that I don;t have, we can make adaptions. I would make sure you have a few different blues...ultramarine blue and a blur 04 or 06, and some pinks, like magenta 06, as we are going for that thinned skin look with our toddlers. Very fair and pretty. You can use any kit for the class.

Lessons will be posted in the afternoon Mon-Friday. You can catch up on lessons on the weekends, or do one lesson a day along with me.

Let me know if you have any questions. It's going to be a fun class!!!!!
Back to top Go down
izzy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
izzy

Fair Toddler class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair Toddler class   Fair Toddler class EmptySat 13 Jun 2015 - 20:47

Honojane13 wrote:
Are you taking the class, Izzy?

Oh no, I don't reborn lol.

I'm sorry you've been so busy, Lara. Hopefully things get better soon!
Back to top Go down
http://izzyooaks.blogspot.com
Honojane13
Honojane13

Fair Toddler class Empty
PostSubject: Thanks   Fair Toddler class EmptySun 14 Jun 2015 - 22:24

Thank you for the update, Lara. I was getting a little worried because it starts tomorrow but alls well. I'll "see Ya" in class.
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Fair Toddler class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair Toddler class   Fair Toddler class EmptyMon 15 Jun 2015 - 12:44

Working on the class now, and the Intro will be posted today. My girls have just taken over my dining room table with their easy bake oven!! lol.....
Back to top Go down
Honojane13
Honojane13

Fair Toddler class Empty
PostSubject: Question already...   Fair Toddler class EmptyMon 15 Jun 2015 - 15:37

It says in the intro that we can't post to the forum if we are entering the contest but we can post pictures in the class. I don't understand when I'm in the class area. Do I access it through the portal or through the usergroup or ? This forum format has always baffled me. I never feel like I know what I'm doing.
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Fair Toddler class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair Toddler class   Fair Toddler class EmptyMon 15 Jun 2015 - 16:24

The question section for Lesson 1 is here:
http://www.realreborn.com/f112-lesson-1-questions

The question section will be right below each lesson, so it will look like this:

Lesson 1
Lesson 1 Questions
Lessson 2
Lesson 2 Questions...etc

This is where you should post any questions you have for Lesson 1....if you post questions outside of the class, I may not see them..

Posting WIP pics of your class baby can be posted here:

http://www.realreborn.com/f24-toddler-class-wip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fair Toddler class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair Toddler class   Fair Toddler class Empty

Back to top Go down

Fair Toddler class
Page 1 of 1