R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AOTM Contest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamWeaver
Toddler
Toddler

AOTM Contest Empty
PostSubject: AOTM Contest   AOTM Contest EmptyFri 17 Apr 2015 - 23:58

Ladies I need some input on this contest. I went from lots of entries to 1. the only change made was I made everyone stick to the original rules of not sharing your baby to enter, and making sure you have the correct pics? Participation was up and going well. Soon as the rules are enforced, 1 entry. Give me some input ladies......do yall want a true contest or do you want a popularity style contest? I don't want to contest to die off I want to keep it going but it wont work without you all participating.

Did we have that many entries being shown on other forums so these babies were not really anonymous? I don't go to any other forums so I wouldn't know.

Help me out! sad
Back to top Go down
SweetLittleCherryBlooms
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
SweetLittleCherryBlooms

AOTM Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: AOTM Contest   AOTM Contest EmptySat 18 Apr 2015 - 0:36

I'm cool with the new rules. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

AOTM Contest Empty
PostSubject: spring   AOTM Contest EmptySat 18 Apr 2015 - 0:43

The rules are fine! Maybe everyone is busy with spring cleaning! lol ( I hate spring cleaning - lol) hehhe
Back to top Go down
AmyR777
Toddler
Toddler
AmyR777

AOTM Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: AOTM Contest   AOTM Contest EmptySat 18 Apr 2015 - 0:55

When the rules enforcement message came out, I had already shown some WIP pics on anoter forum. Honestly, that may be a deal breaker for me because I like updating friends and family on Facebook and other forums with WIP pics. The additional posting activity helps my FB rankings, too. As much as I like the competition, I have to put the other first.

I'm not sure how much voting is popularity vs baby but I think the enforcementnof pics will do more to even out the competition than making it a "blind" entry.

By posting WIP pics on another forum, I've really gotten to know the other members. Because of the contest, I haven't been able to do that here and that's sad. :(
Back to top Go down
http://Www.reborndolls.me
Sponsored content

AOTM Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: AOTM Contest   AOTM Contest Empty

Back to top Go down

AOTM Contest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Contests :: Artist of the Month-
Jump to: