R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hope to Connect With the Community-First Reborn

Go down 
+3
Jenny In NH
AmyR777
Sunflora
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunflora
Sunflora

Hope to Connect With the Community-First Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Hope to Connect With the Community-First Reborn   Hope to Connect With the Community-First Reborn EmptyWed 25 Mar 2015 - 4:40

Hi everyone,

My name is Caroline. Ever since I took child development in high school I have wanted a "baby". At first I looked into the Realcare babies like the ones we used in class. I realized how expensive they were and didn't want to pay so much for a baby that didn't have a very realistic face. When I found out about reborns I knew that was what I wanted, but still I couldn't afford one at the time. I started watching tons of youtube videos, and that was pretty much it. But five years later, still watching the videos, I decided I wanted to go for it. I don't know why I didn't spend any of this time doing actual research, I guess I thought i'd never allow myself to get one. I have kept my eye out this past week for a reborn I love. I think I must be pretty picky but I just couldn't wait any longer. Luckily I fell in love with a doll on Ebay (so nervous, I hope she looks like the pictures, I doubt Ebay is the best choice for a first!) and I just went for it. It said she was a new doll, there were lots of photos, and she only had one hour left so I had to decide quickly.

She should be here next week. I have always wanted to name a real baby girl Meadow, so maybe I will name here that. I also like Pandora, but I have that name in mind for something else so we will see!

I am really hoping to connect with the community. Looking forward to making friends and seeing lots of cute babies!
Back to top Go down
AmyR777
Toddler
Toddler
AmyR777

PostSubject: Re: Hope to Connect With the Community-First Reborn   Hope to Connect With the Community-First Reborn EmptyWed 25 Mar 2015 - 9:54

Welcome, Caroline! welcome

Congratulations on your recent adoption! Meadow is a pretty name. Please post some pics of her when she arrives.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.reborndolls.me
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: welcome to REAL   Hope to Connect With the Community-First Reborn EmptyWed 25 Mar 2015 - 11:20

Hello and Welcome Caroline!!

welcome happyhappy :real:

I started out the same as you!! Admiring reborns, then purchasing reborns and then... making reborns!!!

Cant wait to see "Meadow".. what a lovely name!!

Lara's store has lots of e-classes, ebooks, dvds to help along the way!!

http://realreborn.storenvy.com/

happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Hope to Connect With the Community-First Reborn   Hope to Connect With the Community-First Reborn EmptyWed 25 Mar 2015 - 19:35

Hi, welcome to REAL Caroline! welcome :real: Glad to meet ya! Post a picture of your new baby when she gets here. Meadow is a very pretty name. happyforyou! Kathy
Back to top Go down
Dianne1227
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Dianne1227

PostSubject: Re: Hope to Connect With the Community-First Reborn   Hope to Connect With the Community-First Reborn EmptyThu 26 Mar 2015 - 20:02

Welcome! welcome welcome welcome Can'tCan't wait to see pics of your baby.
Dianne
Back to top Go down
Patti-Cake Nursery
Toddler
Toddler
Patti-Cake Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Hope to Connect With the Community-First Reborn   Hope to Connect With the Community-First Reborn EmptyThu 26 Mar 2015 - 21:11

happyhappy How exciting! Congratulations!! happyhappy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.com/usr/sophiemarie2cute
Carolynsdollhouse
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Carolynsdollhouse

PostSubject: Re: Hope to Connect With the Community-First Reborn   Hope to Connect With the Community-First Reborn EmptySat 8 Aug 2015 - 13:48

Hi Caroline!
:real: welcome It is nice to meet you!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CarolynAnnDuff
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope to Connect With the Community-First Reborn   Hope to Connect With the Community-First Reborn Empty

Back to top Go down

Hope to Connect With the Community-First Reborn
Page 1 of 1